Message from Billy Incardona from SJD to us here

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
During the 2011 US Open Onepocket championships... Billy Incardona was trying to pass on a message from San Jose Dick, to us here at onepocket.org.

Corey Deuel and Scott Frost are with him in the booth. This cracked me up enough, to spend 2 hours putting this short 2 min video together for you all here.

I am just including the audio for now. Maybe I will ask permission from Justin if I can use clips here and there.

There are 3 funny scenes here.

1. Billy is trying to get the message across from Dick

2. Billy is taking a sip of a drink, which must have been a bit strong

3. Billy is describing a shot and the shape to get on the next ball, Chris gets the correct shape and Scott asks "Then What?"

Hope you enjoy!
[ame="http://youtu.be/-VdbDdaBGak?hd=1"][youtube]-VdbDdaBGak?hd=1[/youtube][/ame]

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
androd said:
Well my hearing isn't so good, with everything turned up and headphones, I still couldn't make it out.:(
Rod.

well that's weird Rod, because it about normal volume I would gauge. I tell you what.... I'll make one that's got it cranked up, cuz I think it's that good.:)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
well that's weird Rod, because it about normal volume I would gauge. I tell you what.... I'll make one that's got it cranked up, cuz I think it's that good.:)

I heard it plenty loud and clear but I have expensive bose speakers so I don't know, but that was cool and very very funny. I just wish they would have let anatidae man talk a little while. I use to be in the same family. But I could never rank THE DUCK. They called me the stupid goose........

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
CaliRed said:

It could be my computer, it was completely unhooked and I may not have put it back correctly. I did have some sound though, just not enough for me.:D
Rod.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
androd said:
It could be my computer, it was completely unhooked and I may not have put it back correctly. I did have some sound though, just not enough for me.:D
Rod.

rod, if you get any sound, you must have the wire plugged in correctly:D

go to Start/ Control Panel, then Sounds and Audio Devices or something similar depending on your operating system... make sure the place volume button in task bar is chedked (that way you got a little speaker down there in the bottom right of your monitor where those little icons are) make sure the volume is turned up there.

also on youtube or vimeo on the video itself, there is a volume slider button.. maybe that got turned down

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
CaliRed said:
rod, if you get any sound, you must have the wire plugged in correctly:D

go to Start/ Control Panel, then Sounds and Audio Devices or something similar depending on your operating system... make sure the place volume button in task bar is chedked (that way you got a little speaker down there in the bottom right of your monitor where those little icons are) make sure the volume is turned up there.

also on youtube or vimeo on the video itself, there is a volume slider button.. maybe that got turned down

Had both wide open, just my hearing I guess. My eyesite, my teeth, my arthritis. Gittin old ain't fer sissies.( neither is radiation )
Rod.
PS, Rarely miss a ball tho.:p

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
androd said:
Had both wide open, just my hearing I guess. My eyesite, my teeth, my arthritis. Gittin old ain't fer sissies.( neither is radiation )
Rod.
PS, Rarely miss a ball tho.:p

allright Rod.. I boosted this version by 20 decibels:)

I made this link private, so no one can see it unless they have this link.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6xPsFiSS-g[/ame]

[Caution] anyone clicking this link better turn down their volume before clicking:D:eek: