Alf Taylor's book is now available for online ordering

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Alf's book, The Other Side of the Road: A Pool Hustler's Tale, can now be ordered on his Website: http://alftaylor.com/

If you enjoy/collect books about the colorful characters who inhabited the pool world back in the 1960s and 1970s, this one is a must read. The front and back covers appear below.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
A must read, for both the guy's who lived those years, and those who wish they had...Alf has created a real page turner, an often humorous, and candid view, of life on the road...He brings his many 'real characters', to life, warts and all.

SJD

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I have read about 200 pages. I've known most of the people and been to many of the places mentioned. It's a grand read and has brought back many memories and experiences. It's all incredibly accurate. Don't miss it.
Rod.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I finished reading it the other day and really enjoyed it as well. Several stories about the Carolinas and Georgia. One of the biggest laughs I got concerned the game in Greenville. He had several close calls. It was great.........

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I've only read about 50 pages of this book but it is very good & entertaining. I'd recommend it to any & everyone who likes pool. The Eddie Taylor DVD is also great, now I'm glad he's on my Top 10 list:D.

Dennis

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Repeat plug

Repeat plug

I got the Morocco book too. Thanks, Alf. I am looking forward to posting and selling your book, The Other Side of the Road, on my website. I got an early copy at DCC. Great stuff. Alf aint too bad of a writer, and ran with some of the Legends. Alf and I never crossed paths so I aint in it.
Ah what the hell, even without me its still pretty good.

Beard

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
. Great stuff.
. I am looking forward to posting and selling your book, The Other Side of the Road, on my website. I got an early copy at DCC Alf ain't too bad of a writer, and ran with some of the Legends. Alf and I never crossed paths so I ain't in it.
Ah what the hell, even without me its still pretty good.

Beard

Well I got a mention, so I guess your on my beat list. Even with me it's very good.
Rod.