All done. All Encyc's in the mail

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Everybody's Encyclopedia of Pool Hustlers are in the mail. Thanks to all who bought the book. I am going to still issue book numbers up until #200, but everything is retail now. #'s 160 to #200 are available. I havent turned the book over to the distributors yet.

Beard

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Everybody's Encyclopedia of Pool Hustlers are in the mail. Thanks to all who bought the book. I am going to still issue book numbers up until #200, but everything is retail now. #'s 160 to #200 are available. I havent turned the book over to the distributors yet.

Beard

job well done freddy
:)

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Freddy; GREAT job with your project, I know how difficult it is to stay focused on the task. I'm in the process of my own NEW version of my original book, "The Concise Book of Position Play" which I'm hoping it'll be done for the holidays.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Freddy's Book

Freddy's Book

I just received my book today and all I can say is great job Freddy.The book is beautiful. Good Luck with your sales, it's a winner for anybody that likes the old days. Great stories and great pictures. Thanks Freddy, FastEddieF.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Keep on....

Keep on....

.....keepin on Freddie,they'll make you a bookie again after this venture if your not careful......your starting to remind me of The Count of Monte Cristo..........

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Nice book Freddy!! Reading the history of some the characters that I've met throughout the years has given me a better idea of their makeup. Great stories and pictures and well written.

RedCard

Verified Member
Book

Book

The hardback did the improbable, it surpassed the paperback edition. Very nice work. It will be situated on a shelf flanked by 'The Bank Shot & Other Great Robberies' and 'I, Willie Sutton', good company indeed. It is obvious a lot of work went into it. The unexpected and much appreciated soft cover version can now safely start making its rounds, checked out of the RedCarnegie Library. Like most loaned books, eventually never to return. 📚

Jimmy B

Verified Member
The hardback did the improbable, it surpassed the paperback edition. Very nice work. It will be situated on a shelf flanked by 'The Bank Shot & Other Great Robberies' and 'I, Willie Sutton', good company indeed. It is obvious a lot of work went into it. The unexpected and much appreciated soft cover version can now safely start making its rounds, checked out of the RedCarnegie Library. Like most loaned books, eventually never to return. 📚

Yes indeed. My books also arrived and I want to thank The Beard for getting right on that, even though I was a drag ass and didn't get in on the first 100. Mine are in the 100-150 grouping and I want to tell you that every home library should have a copy of this. Christmas is just a few weeks away and these make excellent presents for anybody. Not just pool players. They will be great investment of course, such as the Buddy Hall and Eddie Robbin, but there's no comparison. These are a cinch to shoot up in price much much faster. There is just no comparison. Glad to see The Beard included my screenshots of The Hat. I need to get back to it right now. Can't put it down.

akrick

Verified Member
Books

Books

All of mine arrived today. Thanks for the good service, the great product, and all of the effort it took. You done good Fred.
Rick

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Hi Mr Beard, I could have PM'ed you. However I felt like making a post. I'm back from Rome(got that idea from DrBill) what a interesting spot, loved it there. However i think they ran out of pool tables, i didnt see one in almost 3 weeks.

I'm back so when ever you want to ship is cool with me, i will be in Chicago this year, I havent played in 5 weeks so i need to hit a few balls and get ready.

thanks looking forwards to the book,

best
eric:):)

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Hi Mr Beard, I could have PM'ed you. However I felt like making a post. I'm back from Rome(got that idea from DrBill) what a interesting spot, loved it there. However i think they ran out of pool tables, i didnt see one in almost 3 weeks.

I'm back so when ever you want to ship is cool with me, i will be in Chicago this year, I havent played in 5 weeks so i need to hit a few balls and get ready.

thanks looking forwards to the book,

best
eric:):)

Darn Eric. I forgot what you said and sent the book days ago. I hope its still there. Let me know when you get it.

Beard

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Thanks Freddy...

#6 arrived safely.

The advance paperback was such a great idea. That one will get dog-eared from reading and re-reading. The hardback will have an easier life-and not get loaned out.

thanks again for all your hard work...both living this stuff, and living to write about it.

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Darn Eric. I forgot what you said and sent the book days ago. I hope its still there. Let me know when you get it.

Beard

i imagine it will be here this week, i was gone thrusday an friday. I left at 230am on thursday and drove to Vegas, so it felt like i was gone longer-im fried now, sick. 4th cold this year, i NEVER catch colds-i get backaches. I aint had a cold in YEARS and 4 in a year, really? brutal...

I will let you know when it comes, thanks Mr Beard. I'm back to bed....