Senior one pocket hotel info?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Just found out I'm coming with Bill Rowsey any hotel info?
Thanks T

There is a Rodeway Inn down the road from the pool room. I stayed there last time but looking for something else this time a little more upscale.

Are you planning on playing in the tournament?

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Just found out I'm coming with Bill Rowsey any hotel info?
Thanks T

1PGuy, I talked with Bill and he said he's stayin at the Rodeway Inn which is 1 block away from Bogies.

You've got a ride to Bogey's/Motel with me if your flight is the same as Bill's I will be at the aeroport at 10:00 am and he said his flight arrives about 10 minutes before that.

OOOPs...I was refering to Bill Meachum. My dyslexia didn't note that you said Bill Rowsey. I assume you're driving in? My offer is still good if you two are flyin and will be at Hobby by 10:00 am. If not. Get to the Rodeway Inn anyway.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John, Bill R is going to play but I'm too young. But might try to match up with you champions if the game is right. Mans got to know his limitations.

Frank The Barber and I will be there Weds & Thursday before the tournament to donate a little $$ to the locals and anyone else we have a chance with.:D

Can you or Bill send me a picture of Bill for the flyer. A pic from a cellphone is fine. Text to 530-391-8316.