Galveston matchups

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Not tell after we play. You think I want you too out shoot me and out movie me. But By the time im 70 I should no whats going on and getting the birthdays correct. All this pressure is cofusing me. I hope I dont forget when we are soupose too play and were. I guess if I write it down. I should remember. Unlles I loose the paper. Thats even money. I have even made the wrong plain ressarvations to were I was soupose to go. Thats why I have someone make them for me. I hope I dont quite playing and loose interest. Because its hard to play when you struggle to make every ball. But we will see what happines. I havant played since I played John. And playing wont help my shooting anyway. But I try hard and I am like John I never give up.I hope you dont run too meny balls dick. You know someone your age can get arrested for running 6 or more balls. THats a State law in Arazon. I think the session will be one to remember if we play. I hope I dont make too meny MISTAKES. And I hope we are both healthy enough to play?
I forgot we better have Dock thier incase we need some oxegen. I will bring my nitro glisoron pills. If I forget Bunny will have his he doesnt go anywere without them.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Not tell after we play. You think I want you too out shoot me and out movie me. But By the time im 70 I should no whats going on and getting the birthdays correct. All this pressure is cofusing me. I hope I dont forget when we are soupose too play and were. I guess if I write it down. I should remember. Unlles I loose the paper. Thats even money. I have even made the wrong plain ressarvations to were I was soupose to go. Thats why I have someone make them for me. I hope I dont quite playing and loose interest. Because its hard to play when you struggle to make every ball. But we will see what happines. I havant played since I played John. And playing wont help my shooting anyway. But I try hard and I am like John I never give up.I hope you dont run too meny balls dick. You know someone your age can get arrested for running 6 or more balls. THats a State law in Arazon. I think the session will be one to remember if we play. I hope I dont make too meny MISTAKES. And I hope we are both healthy enough to play?

Don't worry Artie, I'll be here a while yet,...I plan on hanging around as long as my grandpa did..:cool: Check this out !!!

John Ingram McMorran
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

John Ingram McMorran (June 19, 1889 – February 24, 2003) was an American supercentenarian and was recognized as one of the oldest people in the world, living to the age of 113 years and 250 days.
He was born in Goodland Township, Michigan, the oldest child of George McMorran (born October 15, 1859) and Lydia Ingram. John Ingram McMorran was the cousin of Representative Henry Gordon McMorran (1844–1929).
In his youth, a fortuneteller predicted McMorran would live to age 111, but this seemingly outlandish forecast proved conservative, as barely one in six people who reach 111 live as long as McMorran finally did.
McMorran smoked, drank, and ate greasy food all his adult life.

After retiring to Florida, he became the oldest documented man in the United States in 2001. He lived at the Tandem Healthcare nursing home in Lakeland, Florida until his death.

PS.. You know whats scary ?...John Mc Morran, was not even old enough to be my Grandfather. My Dad was born in 1900...John would have only been 11 years old then..:eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
SJDinPHX said:
Don't worry Artie, I'll be around a while...I plan on hanging around as long as my grandpa did.:cool:

Help build the future of Wikipedia and its sister projects!

John Ingram McMorran

:
dont know if you listen to country music but as hank williams said "It's a family tradition":D

jay helfert

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Don't worry Artie, I'll be here a while yet,...I plan on hanging around as long as my grandpa did..:cool: Check this out !!!

John Ingram McMorran

John Ingram McMorran (June 19, 1889 – February 24, 2003) was an American supercentenarian and was recognized as one of the oldest people in the world, living to the age of 113 years and 250 days.
He was born in Goodland Township, Michigan, the oldest child of George McMorran (born October 15, 1859) and Lydia Ingram. John Ingram McMorran was the cousin of Representative Henry Gordon McMorran (1844–1929).
In his youth, a fortuneteller predicted McMorran would live to age 111, but this seemingly outlandish forecast proved conservative, as barely one in six people who reach 111 live as long as McMorran finally did.

After retiring to Florida, he became the oldest documented man in the United States in 2001. He lived at the Tandem Healthcare nursing home in Lakeland, Florida until his death.

PS.. You know whats scary ?...John Mc Morran, was not even old enough to be my Grandfather. My Dad was born in 1900...John would have only been 11 years old then..:eek: :eek: :eek:

Talk about having good genes. Dick, you're still a youngster!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
jay helfert said:
Talk about having good genes. Dick, you're still a youngster!
Bet on me jay I cannt loose. Its like I am Gorge c scott and Dick is paul newmen. Bet on me jay I cant loose. Slow and mistake free.
Let me know if you like it.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Happy birth day Dock. I guess we turn 65 the same year and the same first name. The only difference we shoot about the same but you spell better. And I will give you a free one pocket lession for your birthday. I hope it will help your game. And its what can motivate you to go up to a higer levele. I like my age comeing up it sounds old. But it feels good. THe only wish I would want is to have another 65 years to play one pocket. But take a day off for your 65 birthday. And play 65 games off one pocket tell you get so tiered and xausted that you will sleep like when you were 3 years old, And most off all ejoy your birthday. And dont be shooting and running 8 and out. Youll get me hot. Have the greatest birth day off all your 65 birthdays.Maybe you can be the bithday onepocket player off the year. Dont work too hard. And dont forget what pocket you have. And if you gamble make sure you put up. Thats it for know . Happy 65 birthday and meny more.
Thanks, Artie. I'll definitely take you up on that free lesson. When that would be, I couldn't say. I'm not planning on going to the DCC in January. The walk from the hotel to the venue is too long. Takes too much planning to decide when to make a room trek. And the snow and ice made the plane schedules too iffy. You never know, though. I might get a wild hair...

Hey, anything special happening on October 16th????;)

Doc

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
Thanks, Artie. I'll definitely take you up on that free lesson. When that would be, I couldn't say. I'm not planning on going to the DCC in January. The walk from the hotel to the venue is too long. Takes too much planning to decide when to make a room trek. And the snow and ice made the plane schedules too iffy. You never know, though. I might get a wild hair...

Hey, anything special happening on October 16th????;)

Doc
Yes Yes Yes Medicare And Full Coverage. I will get 20 tests. Including what I aim at. You are scareing me with that weather. I havant been in that weather for a long time. You mean the hotel is not were the pool tables are? I guess If it gets to cold I can always leave. At our age Comfort is very important. A good practice is sart with a easy shot and try to run eight and out. And keep doing it tell you run eight and out. And the next day run 2 eight and outs and so on. Or if thats to hard Try 5 or 6.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Yes Yes Yes Medicare And Full Coverage. I will get 20 tests. Including what I aim at. You are scareing me with that weather. I havant been in that weather for a long time. You mean the hotel is not were the pool tables are? I guess If it gets to cold I can always leave. At our age Comfort is very important. A good practice is sart with a easy shot and try to run eight and out. And keep doing it tell you run eight and out. And the next day run 2 eight and outs and so on. Or if thats to hard Try 5 or 6.
The DCC venue is much more congested than it is in Galveston. The tables are too close together, and it takes awhile to figure out their two-level, four-area layout. It's difficult to get a practice or action table, except late at night.

I'll guess that the walk from the hotel is 2-3 football fields, depending on where one's room is. There is a moving walkway part of the way, but it just seemed like such a major production to go back and forth to the room.

Doc

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
The DCC venue is much more congested than it is in Galveston. The tables are too close together, and it takes awhile to figure out their two-level, four-area layout. It's difficult to get a practice or action table, except late at night.

I'll guess that the walk from the hotel is 2-3 football fields, depending on where one's room is. There is a moving walkway part of the way, but it just seemed like such a major production to go back and forth to the room.

Doc
I guess we cant be fussy weather we play at night or in the day time. As long as we play. Thats why I am going thier. And I hope I get a lot off action. Because what else do we have left in life at 65 and over. But to have some fun and enjoy are remaning years. Youes up all the time and life you have left. Dont waite think about what you want to do with your remaing years and doit. Its not how much money we can make or earn. Its about all the things we do and did with our life. WE are born to live our life. And see the beauty off life and people. And thier are so meny things we can do in life. That no one should get board. And take riscks and chalanges and you will live more. And look around you and be aware how great life and people are. And each and everyone off us is uniquie and different. Living is taking risks and chances. And remember you are a winner becuse you tried. Have a great day. A good name for someone on the sight could be Eight and out.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Dont forget, I am the manager

Dont forget, I am the manager

Artie Bodendorfer said:
I guess we cant be fussy weather we play at night or in the day time. As long as we play. Thats why I am going thier. And I hope I get a lot off action. Because what else do we have left in life at 65 and over. But to have some fun and enjoy are remaning years. Youes up all the time and life you have left. Dont waite think about what you want to do with your remaing years and doit. Its not how much money we can make or earn. Its about all the things we do and did with our life. WE are born to live our life. And see the beauty off life and people. And thier are so meny things we can do in life. That no one should get board. And take riscks and chalanges and you will live more. And look around you and be aware how great life and people are. And each and everyone off us is uniquie and different. Living is taking risks and chances. And remember you are a winner becuse you tried. Have a great day. A good name for someone on the sight could be Eight and out.

Dont forget, I will be your manager at Derby City, not Billy I or Larry. Who loves you more? But I dont have to watch, do I? Just give me my end, and this time, no more going South. I will have somebody there counting for me.

the Beard
I will let you in when I play Fatboy and Harry P.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
fred bentivegna said:
Dont forget, I will be your manager at Derby City, not Billy I or Larry. Who loves you more? But I dont have to watch, do I? Just give me my end, and this time, no more going South. I will have somebody there counting for me.

the Beard
I will let you in when I play Fatboy and Harry P.

:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
Ferddy what should I do Billy is one move ahead off you. He had he sign a contract that he is the MANAGER the next 3 years. But I will have to put you on the waiting list. In the mean time wright another book. You and Jay. THe title is What not to do playing One Pocket. Freddy and I play even one pocket. And you ask me for a spot. I will play you the way Freddy playes you. And Freddy can make the game. Becuse last time I played Freddy 30 dollaers a game he beat me 3 games in a row. So see what kind off spot Freddy wants And I will Dido it. Maybe Freddy wants to give you 8 to 6 and the Breack lets her what Freddy has to say about it. I dont think you will play after Freddy tells you how he will play. But I was doing you a favor playing you even. I know I can out movie you but I cannot out shoot you and the banking would be a joke. And playing Banks with me giving me a ball. Freddy will back you. But guess what Thier is no way I would play thatway. And I am not trying to beet you or Trap you. When we play if we ever do play. It will be for fun and kibitze and no money. Just the good off the game. Lets her From Freddy The bank pool Superman. And her what he has to say about playing you?