Tunica Old School Seminar --Streaming!

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The Old School Pool Seminar being held at Tunica, MS July 23rd, Monday at 9am is going to be a Pay per View streaming by accu-stats! Go to accu-stats.com for further information on how to pick it up. Accu-stats has all different streaming plans, with different prices for different budgets.

It is a 3 hour event with an hour each by Billy Incardona with the 1pkt lesson, Danny DiLiberto, the 14.1 lesson and Freddy the Beard Bentivegna finishing off with the bank pool lesson.

Dont miss out, figures to be a fun event. Road jackpots and first class instruction, how can you beat it?

Beard

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
The seminar starts at 9 am. Central Daylight Time, Monday morning. Lets help keep pool alive by supporting Accu-stats and all other billiard related programming, thanks.

Billy Incardona.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
The seminar starts at 9 am. Central Daylight Time, Monday morning. Lets help keep pool alive by supporting Accu-stats and all other billiard related programming, thanks.

Billy Incardona.
If I don't improve every ones game at least a ball, i'll start playing 9 ball again:help:help Or i'll
offer them a good game :D swith the ability to raise the bet in the middle of the game if they choose.
So I want to see a lot of shaking of the heads in agreeing what im teaching.:cool::cool:

Dr.Bill

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
The Old School Pool Seminar is a 3 hour event with an hour each, by Billy Incardona with the 1pkt lesson, Danny DiLiberto, the 14.1 lesson and Freddy the Beard Bentivegna finishing off with the bank pool lesson.

Beard

Thank God, you are taking my advice, and having Dr. Bill go first..As I mentioned prior, the attendee's would already have been 'comatose' (aka, nodded off)... if you had made Billy go LAST !...:sorry

PS..I MAY attend..However, I will send you the fee anyway, to show you my support...With my senor citizen discount, and promising to ONLY watch Dr. Bill,..what would that come to ?..RSVP..I can hardly wait..:p :p :p

Last edited:

BarneyCalip

How are we supposed to support this?

How are we supposed to support this?

It is 4:36 pm Sunday here in California.
Still nothing from Accu Stats.
They do not seem to want to support this effort.
I just want to buy on Monday, but there is no schedule?
I guess, I'm out of luck.
Will they acually be up to stream at 8 am PST?

Don Smith

Verified Member
I signed up for the Monday day package, $5.95, which includes seminar and tournament matches up to the dinner break. BUT it aint "loading".

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I signed up for the Monday day package, $5.95, which includes seminar and tournament matches up to the dinner break. BUT it aint "loading".

Have you got to the access content page??. They probably haven't started streaming for the day just yet. Is it a white screen??

Don Smith

Verified Member
Jimmy,

I get a screen that says "loading" Do I just wait until they start streaming for the day?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Jimmy,

I get a screen that says "loading" Do I just wait until they start streaming for the day?

Yes I'm pretty sure. I am not viewing today. I have to do something, but that's the way it was before when I watched