Pat Fleming is in the BCA Hall of Fame

Working_Class_Hero

Verified Member
From
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just heard that Pat Fleming was inducted. Congrats!!!! Allen Hopkins was also inducted, and Danny Diliberto was very close to being inducted. It seems that One Pocket is starting to be represented in the BCA Hall of Fame. I think that Pat's work has helped me out the most, and contributed to my love of the game. Thank you, Pat....This is well deserved.

Deeman

Verified Member
Yes, good moves. Allen was one of the first guys who really figured out how to make a good living outside the ropes in this game and Pat has contributed a lot. It will only be a matter fo time for Danny, I hope. I really enjoyed his book and he had a bunch of heart in the ring and on the tables.

DeeMan

Last edited:

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
In Jan. 1988 in Erlanger KY the only "Joey Speath' memorial tourament was held and Pat set up two cameras (one from the rack end and one from the break end) no commentary.
The finals were Jeff Carter and David Howard. Table were 9 foot Nationals and most of the well known pros were there.

I was able to enjoy this final match for many years (as usual, someone borrowed it and never returned it) The match was special for me, because it was the FIRST full length match I had ever seen.

Pat Flemming has provided unique opportunities for all those players and fans that cannot make it to the 'events' to see these players play in person. There is NO substitute for seeing it "LIVE" but if you can't, see it on Pat's videos.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
SactownTom said:
Pat Flemming has provided unique opportunities for all those players and fans that cannot make it to the 'events' to see these players play in person. There is NO substitute for seeing it "LIVE" but if you can't, see it on Pat's videos.
Yes, and the guy can PLAY, too! I think it was nice of Pat and his Accu-Stats to provide an opportunity for Pittsburgh Billy to stay off the streets for all these years...:D

Doc

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Way to go, Pat

Way to go, Pat

Congrats for a well deserved honor, Pat. I am going to also push for yours and Allen Hopkins admission into the Onepocket HOF this next Jan. It will be interesting to find out where you will have the most fun attending.

the Beard

Vintage videos available for viewing on my blogsites. Fats, Mosconi, Balsis, Crane, Caras, Cochrane, Hoppe, Layton, Charlie Peterson etc. with more to come. Http://vintagehalloffamevideos.blogspot.com/
part Vll of Roxanne's Game going up today also... Roxanne's on her first road trip with Hippie Jesse.Http://scriptforroxannesgame.blogspot.com/

Last edited: