All 100 pre pubs are now gone

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Now that all the 100 pre pubs are accounted for, I will make this announcement:

Because everyone has been so patient with me waiting for their book (and I still havent delivered), I am going to send everyone (all 100) a soft-cover bonus copy (autographed and personalized) so that you can finally get to see and have the book, while we are all waiting for all the drama to end of getting the hard cover edition with a dust jacket published.

It is ten times easier to get a soft cover published, so as soon as I get the first soft cover proof back, I am going to order 100 copies to send to all my loyal pre pub people while they are waiting for their hard cover to get finished and printed.

Thanks again fellas -and you know who you are.

the Beard

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Freddy; That's a GREAT gesture on your part, it shows ALOT of CLASS! If most people only knew the difficulties getting One's work published/printed correctly in a timely manner! I know this project for you was, more of a, "Labor of Love", than the monetary gain.

Nice work;

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

Because everyone has been so patient with me waiting for their book (and I still havent delivered), I am going to send everyone (all 100) a soft-cover bonus copy (autographed and personalized) so that you can finally get to see and have the book, while we are all waiting for all the drama to end of getting the hard cover edition with a dust jacket published.

It is ten times easier to get a soft cover published, so as soon as I get the first soft cover proof back, I am going to order 100 copies to send to all my loyal pre pub people while they are waiting for their hard cover to get finished and printed.

the Beard

HE WHO HESITATES IS LOST. That will teach me to be slow getting my wallet out.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Freddy's Book

Freddy's Book

Hey Freddy,you're a true Champion Banker and true Champion Person.A great jesture on your part to show you care about the people who trust you. You always do the best in showing appreciation of standing behind your work.I 've seen you at the H.O.F. Dinners in D.C.C. and your feelings about hosting the Awards is so felt to all the people who attend. Your what they call a true 100 percenter.Keep up the good work. Thanks Again ,FastEddieF.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Freddy's BOOK

Freddy's BOOK

I thought the D BOYS would catch the Great Jesture but they snoozed the G. LOL.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

the Beard

That's a very nice gesture Freddy and it will be much appreciated by the 100:). I can't wait to read it myself.

Dennis