Make It Happen Betting Pool

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
The AccuStats website says they are playing races to 3 Round-Robin format. Each player plays the other 5 players so nobody can win more than 15 games and nobody can lose more than 15 games.

I'm taking Alex to win more games than anybody else. I'm picking Efren to lose more games than anybody else.

I'll bet $100 with anyone who wants to pick two different players for most wins/losses. You can take Alex or Efren but not both to finish 1st & 6th, respectively.

If I lose:( (your two guys finish appropriately) I will donate the $100 to OnePocket.org.. If I win, you will donate your $100 to OnePocket.org..:p.

If anyone wants to bet I suppose we'll have to agree on how ties will be handled.

Any takers?

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
i think svb wins the most and frost is biggest loser....

if anybody else wants in, i'll take $25 of that action

:)

Damn, you don't waste any time do you?:) Don't be giving my money away to others, I'll cover your bet for $25.

How do you want to handle ties? Must both players be alone in 1st & 6th to qualify as a win or loss? Are we talking here of paying each other the money or donating to the site?

Dennis

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i'm in for donating to the site.

handle ties as a push?

i just took 1/4 thinking a few others might want in.

how about $10 on the best and $10 on the worst?

(if nobody else wants in, we can go $50/$50?)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
i'm in for donating to the site.

handle ties as a push?

i just took 1/4 thinking a few others might want in.

how about $10 on the best and $10 on the worst?

(if nobody else wants in, we can go $50/$50?)

You just lost me:confused:. What do you mean $10 on the best and $10 on the worst?

Regarding ties; If Alex and SVB both win the same amount of games but Efren loses 1 more than Frost, are you saying the bet is a push? That's O.K. with me. Both of your players must be alone in 1st or 6th place to win the bet, correct?

Dennis

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
yeah, lost myself...:eek:

-i'll take $10 of your action that svb wins more than alex (if they win the same amount of games, its a push)

-i'll take $10 of your action that frost loses more that effie (if they lose the same amount of games, its a push)

-if nobody wants the remaing $80 of you action (losers donate to site) then i'll take it all ($50/$50)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
yeah, lost myself...:eek:

-i'll take $10 of your action that svb wins more than alex (if they win the same amount of games, its a push)

-i'll take $10 of your action that frost loses more that effie (if they lose the same amount of games, its a push)

-if nobody wants the remaing $80 of you action (losers donate to site) then i'll take it all ($50/$50)

Dustin, you are twisting my tiny brain into a knot:eek:. I'm not offering to bet that Alex will win more games than SVB, I'm offering to bet that he'll win more games than all other players. The player of the 6 who ends up with most wins is the winner.

..........................AND

I'm not offering to bet that Efren will lose more games than Frost, I'm offering to bet that Efren loses more games than the player second from bottom.

I am not offering two separate bets ie; $50/$50 or $25/$25 or $10/$10 or anything like that. I am offering one single bet. My bet requires your two players to finish in 1st and 6th without any ties for you to win. Same goes for my two players, they must finish 1st and 6th with no ties for me to win.

Unless I'm figuring it wrong there are 30 different combinations and I've picked one of them. You've picked another.

My bet is this: for me to win, Alex must have more wins than any other player with no ties and Efren must have more losses than any other player with no ties.

This is my offer, both players must finish as I've chosen for me to win and both of your players must finish as chosen for me to lose.

You picked SVB for wins and Frost for losses.

I picked Alex for wins and Efren for losses.

Both of our players must finish as chosen (with no ties) for the bet to be paid.

Let me know what you think.

Dennis

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Dustin, you are twisting my tiny brain into a knot:eek:. I'm not offering to bet that Alex will win more games than SVB, I'm offering to bet that he'll win more games than all other players. The player of the 6 who ends up with most wins is the winner.

..........................AND

I'm not offering to bet that Efren will lose more games than Frost, I'm offering to bet that Efren loses more games than the player second from bottom.

I am not offering two separate bets ie; $50/$50 or $25/$25 or $10/$10 or anything like that. I am offering one single bet. My bet requires your two players to finish in 1st and 6th without any ties for you to win. Same goes for my two players, they must finish 1st and 6th with no ties for me to win.

Unless I'm figuring it wrong there are 30 different combinations and I've picked one of them. You've picked another.

My bet is this: for me to win, Alex must have more wins than any other player with no ties and Efren must have more losses than any other player with no ties.

This is my offer, both players must finish as I've chosen for me to win and both of your players must finish as chosen for me to lose.

You picked SVB for wins and Frost for losses.

I picked Alex for wins and Efren for losses.

Both of our players must finish as chosen (with no ties) for the bet to be paid.

Let me know what you think.

Dennis

i'll take it. :D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
since all proceeds are going to the site
ill take cory for most wins and shannon for most losses
not much choices left:frus
personally i think alex or svb will win the most
losers side hard to pick

my 2 cents

if someone wins the winners or losers side but not the other
then everyone in the pool should donate $50 to onepocket.org
what do you think??

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
since all proceeds are going to the site
ill take cory for most wins and shannon for most losses
personally i think alex or svb will win the most
losers side hard to pick

my 2 cents

if someone wins the winners or losers side but not the other
then everyone in the pool should donate $50 to onepocket.org
what do you think??

lll,

Who are you talking to:confused:. If you want to bet with me let me know.

If you want Corey/Daulton for 1st & 6th place then you have them. You do realize that both of your guys must finish where you pick them for you to win, with no ties, right?

Name your bet, I'll take it. Loser donates to the site.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

P.S. How do you figure there are not many choices left? There are 30 original possibilities, Dustin and I took 2 of them leaving 28 for others to pick.

Efren/Frost..........Frost/Efren..........Alex/Efren
Efren/Alex...........Frost/Alex...........Alex/Frost
Efren/Daulton......Frost/Daulton......Alex/Daulton
Efren/SVB...........Frost/Corey.........Alex/SVB
Efren/Corey.........Frost/SVB...........Alex/Corey

Daulton/Efren........SVB/Efren.........Corey/Frost
Daulton/Frost........SVB/Frost..........Corey/Efren
Daulton/Alex.........SVB/Alex...........Corey/Daulton
Daulton/SVB.........SVB/Daulton.......Corey/SVB
Daulton/Corey.......SVB/Corey..........Corey/Alex

If you take Corey/Daulton that will leave 27 combinations.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
lll,

Who are you talking to:confused:. If you want to bet with me let me know.

If you want Corey/Daulton for 1st & 6th place then you have them. You do realize that both of your guys must finish where you pick them for you to win, with no ties, right?

Name your bet, I'll take it. Loser donates to the site.

Dennis

ill bet with you to make it official even tho i learned along time ago not to bet with someone who want to bet:D
i just thought if miller is in on the bet to you
and any one else who decides to bet
we should make it like a ring game where we all are betting and willing to pay if we lose
ie if corey wins the most wins
and scott or efren dont lose the most
then you and miller (or other betters given that their choice didnt win winners or losers ) pays $50 to the site

stated another way
its really $50 on the winner nd $50 on the loser
is my proposal

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
stated another way
its really $50 on the winner nd $50 on the loser
is my proposal

Stated another way: Start your own thread then:p. I have made perfectly clear what I will do:frus. This is not a negotiation for different bets. If you want Corey/Daulton let me know. If someones pair of players doesn't win then there are no losers, that's just the way it is.

Bet $100 on Corey/Daulton or don't but let me know and I'll cover your bet.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Stated another way: Start your own thread then:p. I have made perfectly clear what I will do:frus. This is not a negotiation for different bets. If you want Corey/Daulton let me know. If someones pair of players doesn't win then there are no losers, that's just the way it is.

Bet $100 on Corey/Daulton or don't but let me know and I'll cover your bet.

Dennis

im in for my corey/daulton vs your alex/efren

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
why are being so difficult tonight ....:confused:
$100:)

People need to be specific as to the bet and the conditions when gambling, that's why:sorry. I'm not expert at putting them into written words but I think we are clear now:). AB could not have started like this:p

I got your C-Note covered Big Daddy:cool:

RBL