I've put up some DCC Pictures here

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
You can get to via my blog at www.oldpoolhall.com/dcc and click on the My DCC Photos link on the right side under the Links section. I'll be adding more in the upcoming days/weeks. I'm a rookie in the camera dept and I have a cheap kit zoom lens, so I'm kind of limited with what I can do, given the lighting.

or go here directly

http://www.oldpoolhall.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=282

Some pointers on navigating below.
fullsize.jpg

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:
You can get to via my blog at www.oldpoolhall.com/dcc and click on the My DCC Photos link on the right side under the Links section. I'll be adding more in the upcoming days/weeks. I'm a rookie in the camera dept and I have a cheap kit zoom lens, so I'm kind of limited with what I can do, given the lighting.

or go here directly

http://www.oldpoolhall.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=282

Some pointers on navigating below.
View attachment 2311
Thanks Greg -- it was great to see you there! I need photos from the dinner, because because I stepped back from the photography at the dinner itself and instead focused (got that? :D) on trying to help the event run smoothly -- as smoothly as possible with that unpredictable crew!

JAM

Verified Member
Thanks for sharing the photos. I really enjoyed seeing them. :)

JAM

Verified Member
Thanks for sharing the photos. I really enjoyed seeing them. :)

JAM

Verified Member
Is there an echo in here?

[Sorry for duplicate post.] :eek:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
NH Steve said:
Thanks Greg -- it was great to see you there! I need photos from the dinner, because because I stepped back from the photography at the dinner itself and instead focused (got that? :D) on trying to help the event run smoothly -- as smoothly as possible with that unpredictable crew!

Yeah.. I didn't take as many as I wanted to, but it's a good thing Diana was there... I'm sure she has a ton of them. She's a little dynamo! I'll get all mine together and give you original copies of them.

I had a lot of fun taking pictures. If only I had a nice zoom lens that would take good pictures in low lighting, instead of being confined to only taking them when they are under the lights, that would be really cool. To get some of the good pictures, you really need to zoom in on them and "track" them, so when see something you like, you can snap it at that exact second.