Scotch One Hole

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
This is a concept that should be tested at Derby, come up with the handicapp on both sides, compute and come up with a number or play even.

ONLY RULE....You have to shoot the shot your partner tells you w/o discussion.

As they say in cash cab....

''ARE YOU IN'' ;)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
This is a concept that should be tested at Derby, come up with the handicapp on both sides, compute and come up with a number or play even.

ONLY RULE....You have to shoot the shot your partner tells you w/o discussion.

As they say in cash cab....

''ARE YOU IN'' ;)

Wish we were playing this when The Ghost and I played Billy I. and Freddy at DCC last year. Neither one of us could make a ball but my shot selection before the miss was better.:lol

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Wish we were playing this when The Ghost and I played Billy I. and Freddy at DCC last year. Neither one of us could make a ball but my shot selection before the miss was better.:lol

Please John. Be honest, you would have needed a visitation from Mother Cabrini to win in that spot.
Do you have any idea how much I was stalling?

Beard

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
You got the Beard to the table playing one hole??? Now why weren't the presses stopped, with a major news flash provided!?;)

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
You got the Beard to the table playing one hole??? Now why weren't the presses stopped, with a major news flash provided!?;)

Doc

It was streamed live and they tortured us. Freddy played better than I expected and then he went and knocked Bill Stroud out of the bank tournament.

I think it was the first multi-orgasmic experience he had playing pool in some time.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
It was streamed live and they tortured us. Freddy played better than I expected and then he went and knocked Bill Stroud out of the bank tournament.

I think it was the first multi-orgasmic experience he had playing pool in some time.

Can you venture a guess as to which adventure accounted for the larger sperm count?

Beard

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
When John and Ghost played Freddie and Billy, they payed 'No Coaching.' At the time and to this day I thought this was not tenable as a rule. How are you going to stop players from giving signals to eachother? It did go on that night as well but I'm not sayin' who. I just think you should allow coaching because you can't really stop it.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
When John and Ghost played Freddie and Billy, they payed 'No Coaching.' At the time and to this day I thought this was not tenable as a rule. How are you going to stop players from giving signals to eachother? It did go on that night as well but I'm not sayin' who. I just think you should allow coaching because you can't really stop it.

We were allowed one coach per game, but it was almost worthless because we usually shot our own shot anyway.

Now that I know Freddy was stalling I am really pissed about taking that game.:frus

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

What you say could be true. However, if it was going on it would of have to of been either John, Ghost, or Freddie. I actually wanted to coach Freddie just about "every shot" as he wanted to coach me the same, but then that would of been to obvious. We for sure would of gotten busted. Furthermore both Freddie and I knew that neither one of us would of listened to the other, so we were actually glad it was no coaching.:lol

I really can't believe...petie... That you're accusing John and the Ghost of giving signals.:heh Shame on you.

Dr. Bill

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
What you say could be true. However, if it was going on it would of have to of been either John, Ghost, or Freddie. I actually wanted to coach Freddie just about "every shot" as he wanted to coach me the same, but then that would of been to obvious. We for sure would of gotten busted. Furthermore both Freddie and I knew that neither one of us would of listened to the other, so we were actually glad it was no coaching.:lol
Truer words were never spoken!
I really can't believe...petie... That you're accusing John and the Ghost of giving signals.:heh Shame on you.

Dr. Bill

Ghost and John absolutely never listened to each other.

Beard

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I've played partners being my own partner. I learned early if your opponents were close in speed, be sure and let them coach. Have seen arguments close to fights. :D:p
Rod.