Efren Vs Frost

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
efren down in games 3-1 . sott won the first 3 games . efren won the last one . all games thus far won by the winning player running out. race to 8 for $5000.you an get the dvd from lenny
scott broke and a few innings later tried to bank the 9 but scratched. no score yet
its reyes shot .what would you do
ef5a.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
fifteeen views so far and noone wants to make a post??

ok ill give you a hint of what i was thinking before i saw the shot.
do i shoot the 10 with the 9 in scotts hole??? the spot shot shooters out there (you know who you are:eek: ) would proably say yes.
do i try to knock balls away from scots pocket and make the 9 for him???
or i make the 9 and figure a way to leave him safe????
the sqeezers out there (you know who you are:D ) would probably make the 9 as part of their next shot .

or because you are eren is it time for a magic act???

someone must have an opinion

t-dog

Verified Member
lll said:
efren down in games 3-1 . sott won the first 3 games . efren won the last one . all games thus far won by the winning player running out. race to 8 for $5000.you an get the dvd from lenny
scott broke and a few innings later tried to bank the 9 but scratched. no score yet
its reyes shot .what would you do
View attachment 1542

I couldnt shoot it but what about the 8 into the 6, banmking the six to his whole while following through and making the 9.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Everyone's running out so how about the 12 ball, 15 ball, 8 ball (or whatever ball that is on the rail next to the 15 ball) and see if anything will open up. ;)
Rod.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Larry, since you are soliciting opinions, here's mine. I would expect him to shoot the obvious stripe near his pocket, perhaps from the opposite side of the table, going two rails for shape on the balls on the short rail. He would continue as long as he has shots he can make, but no doubt he intends to knock down the 9 ball before giving up the table. :cool:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
he made the 15 with draw then the solid with draw to knock in the 9
he then moved the 6 and 1 to his side from the long rail on scotts side and put scot "behind the 8 ball"(ha ha)
e5c.jpg

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
the reason for the post is he chose a medium shot with alittle distance that if he missed scott was going to run alot of balls. he sot playing to make it . not a double shot. as billy once said against champions the one who gets to the first shot has an advantage (very liberally paraphrased).
i guess since scott was running balls so well he figured heneede to make the first strike.
i wondered if anyone would have made the 9 for scot not chancing missing the 10. i guess the dilemma was more exciting to me than to the viewers of the thread:(
anyway this greenshop stuff is fun:)

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
androd said:
Everyone's running out so how about the 12 ball, 15 ball, 8 ball (or whatever ball that is on the rail next to the 15 ball) and see if anything will open up. ;)
Rod.

Do I get a cookie ? ;)
Rod.