Efren Vs Frost

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I just got off the phone with Pat Fleming at Acu-Stats. He told me the match is being held on the 22nd and the 23rd which is saturday and sunday nights. Accu-stats will be streaming the derby action throughout the entire tounament and if you pay for saturday and sunday the Frost/Reyes match will be included in the days show. Just wanted to let everyone know. Pat also said those matches will be taking place at night. Sappo/ Keith

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
sappo said:
I just got off the phone with Pat Fleming at Acu-Stats. He told me the match is being held on the 22nd and the 23rd which is saturday and sunday nights. Accu-stats will be streaming the derby action throughout the entire tounament and if you pay for saturday and sunday the Frost/Reyes match will be included in the days show. Just wanted to let everyone know. Pat also said those matches will be taking place at night. Sappo/ Keith
did he say if they are going to dvd it???

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
lll said:
did he say if they are going to dvd it???

I'm sure they will create a DVD of it, Larry. This type of matchup would be considered prime DVD material. As sappo related, Pat said he is including it with a stream package of the 2 nights, which is quite a deal.... you get to watch a bunch of other pool AND get to watch this match.

So, even if the stream has issues, you can be assured it is being recorded for DVD at a later date.

diamondave13

God Lord willing, I'll be there to watch this live. What a match! Scott thinks he can beat Efren now, but Efren is super strong in big matches. I like Efren.

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
Hey, does anyone know how much it will cost to watch Efren/Scott match?

thnx,

G.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Gerry said:
Hey, does anyone know how much it will cost to watch Efren/Scott match?

thnx,

G.

Depends on what you bet and how you end up.

Tell them you know me, I let them know you're gonna watch so you're good to go.

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
stevelomako said:
Depends on what you bet and how you end up.

Tell them you know me, I let them know you're gonna watch so you're good to go.

awsome! I'm always up for a bet....

G.