Eric AKA Fatboy

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Grady I will call you this weekend.

My PM's are on here just not AZB, I couldnt keep up with all of the pm's so i shut it off.:)

best

EP

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Blackjack said:
Do you still answer your phone? LOL

Yes he does - unless it's a 14.1 player calling...:eek:...just kidding you David...:)

- Ghost

PS, And David, let me assure you that we here do respect the game of 14.1...but that said, we always hold out hope that all 14.1 players will someday feel that they're ready, and have advanced enough, to make that quantum leap over to the master game - ONE POCKET....:)

Voodoo Daddy

Verified Member
From
Davie, FLA
One Pocket Ghost said:
Yes he does - unless it's a 14.1 player calling...:eek:...just kidding you David...:)

- Ghost

PS, And David, let me assure you that we here do respect the game of 14.1...but that said, we always hold out hope that all 14.1 players will someday feel that they're ready, and have advanced enough, to make that quantum leap over to the master game - ONE POCKET....:)

Boy Ghosty...roughin up Dave before his 20th post, your brutal.:D

Voo~~~hope to see ya in January

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghost

BAW HA HAAAAAAAA!

Thats funny brother!

someone needs to take my place on az for a minute so I can hang with you guys here more often :)

Blackjack

Verified Member
From
Orlando, Florida
Voodoo Daddy said:
Boy Ghosty...roughin up Dave before his 20th post, your brutal.:D

Voo~~~hope to see ya in January

LOL

11 posts in 5 and a half years, and I'm here almost every day... it's no secret that my post count is directly proportional to my skill level at 1P, and you know that better than anybody, Steve.

So play rough and don't hold back - most days I have trouble making a ball using all 6 pockets - and - most days I wish the table I had a few more of them to compensate for my habitually violent and unintentional rail abuse. Recently, my only prayer in most games is to blast away and pray, hide the chalk, $hit my way into safeties, or just say to hell with it and sneak out the bathroom window between sets.

Despite all that, I'll still be here every day reading some posts, deciphering others - no offense to people that type and spell like Fatboy does - I only laugh when nobody is looking.

:)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Blackjack said:
LOL

11 posts in 5 and a half years, and I'm here almost every day... it's no secret that my post count is directly proportional to my skill level at 1P, and you know that better than anybody, Steve.

So play rough and don't hold back - most days I have trouble making a ball using all 6 pockets - and - most days I wish the table I had a few more of them to compensate for my habitually violent and unintentional rail abuse. Recently, my only prayer in most games is to blast away and pray, hide the chalk, $hit my way into safeties, or just say to hell with it and sneak out the bathroom window between sets.
Your skill level sounds fine to me, David. In fact, we can play some 1P at the DCC.;)

Doc