Dcc

glbglb

Verified Member
I am a b speed one pocket player looking to play a partners game with billy i, artie or any other old school movers at the DCC. Looking to learn. I shoot fairly straight and play well under pressure. Will bet up to 1k my end. I will be there all 9 days.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I am a b speed one pocket player looking to play a partners game with billy i, artie or any other old school movers at the DCC. Looking to learn. I shoot fairly straight and play well under pressure. Will bet up to 1k my end. I will be there all 9 days.

Howdy Greg...how ya doin'...:)

- Ghost

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Look me up. I am as old school as it gets and the oldest in this bunch that will be there looking to play and gamble a little.

We should have plenty of old scool guys to match up a partners game with.

glbglb

Verified Member
Look me up. I am as old school as it gets and the oldest in this bunch that will be there looking to play and gamble a little.

We should have plenty of old scool guys to match up a partners game with.

Sounds like fun.