Bugs vs. Daulton 1992 L.O.P.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
That is absolutely a deal - and I'm glad I have the challenge here in public/in writing...:heh...all kidding aside - I'll enjoy the game/competition, win or lose - and after all, moving bragging rights are at stake here...:heh

- Gho$t

Finally a game you like, well I guess since it's in writing and I know you're going to bench mark it I gotta play.:eek: Do you want the game streamed? How about on The Action Report TAR? What stakes? What kind of a set?

Really, I will enjoy competing against you, next time i'm in Chicago. You can pick the amount and race or ahead set, I want to play on a Diamond. Ok?

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
The Hacker cant beat the young guns. Hacker is trying like hell to play the senior circuit :D
I'm starting to think that The Ghost has hit on something with you.:heh
We still need to watch your next couple of sessions before we let you into the senior circuit.:sorry

You need to play me 10 to 7 to show the seniors that your willing to mix it up, if you lose we can adjust.

Really you would win 10 to 8, I would win 10 to 7, common sense say's the right game is 10 to 8 and 10 to 7 game of each.:D

Dr. Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Finally a game you like,

Yeah, I like it...but then again, I've liked a lot of things all my life that were bad for me :eek: - certain women, certain illegal drugs, and high-fat foods come to mind...:D

well I guess since it's in writing and I know you're going to bench mark it I gotta play.:eek:

:heh

Do you want the game streamed? How about on The Action Report TAR?

Sure, we'll stream it, but we got no streamers in Chicago - and I think TAR would have to be high on crack to want to come all the way to Chicago to stream our little moving contest...:)

Really, I will enjoy competing against you, next time i'm in Chicago. You can pick the amount and race or ahead set, I want to play on a Diamond. Ok?

We have time to think about the race/set....don't know about the Diamond though - we don't have them here - at Chris's or Red Shoes.

Dr. Bill

- Ghost

Last edited: