Pictures from Tournament

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Nice job with the photos Steve.

I will just pipe up here and say good photos are many times a very underappreciated job. People can sometimes think they are just snaps but there is quite a bit more to it.

Thank you for commenting on this. I find I spend AT LEAST as much or more time going though photos, and cleaning the better ones up in terms of editing, than the time I spend shooting the photos themselves. And to make an analogy to gun shooting, photo shooting is more like going out to a hunting location and stalking good photo opportunities, or going to a spot where game is likely to be, and patiently waiting for a good shot, than it is like going to a shooting range and just firing away. Yes, you can get lucky with a good photo just like you can get lucky hunting wild animals, but the harder you work, the luckier you get either way :D:D

I use Adobe Lightroom for 99% of my editing, and it is a great program and very efficient, but it still takes that long for me to do what I would consider to be a decent professional job optimizing each photo.

Thank you for noticing.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Bee Davison made this collage from the tournament:

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
Pic 20 is Kevin McLaughlin. Not 100% sure I have his last name right, but that is Kevin from Northern Cal.

Good all round player.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Very nice Bee.
Can I buy a poster of that to frame?

You probably can by clicking on the "buy" button when you are looking at that image on poolinaction.com in the gallery from the tournament, where I uploaded Bee's collage cuz he gave me permission :D Or you can buy the digital file for 24.99 and get it printed anywhere you want. That would amount to a small donation to onepocket.org :)

RedCard

Verified Member
Speaking of posters, where can I get poster of tournament.

Red Card, I will gladly pay for posters. They were not available at tournament.

I have a personal interest in wanting one. Thank you.:D

Sent you a tracking number.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Big Thanks

Big Thanks

Sent you a tracking number.

I can not think RedCard(Chuck) enough. He PM'd me for address and would not let me pay for anything.

I don't think I have met RedCard, but cannot wait to do so.

Thank you, sir, for everything you do for 1pkt.org.:)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bee

Bee

I really enjoyed listening to you laugh and have a good time while I was on the other tables. How can I get a reprint of you collage? Always good to see you. 10/8 and we got action