Happy Birthday Jennie Ann

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Jennie, hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for supporting pool and the players that play it. You are a true ambassador of our game.

Bill Incardona

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Hi Jennie, I've been posting Birthday cheer to you all over the place so I aught to post here too. Don't cha think? Happy Birthday to my friend of many, many, fun years.

Be well,

Tom

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
hapyy birthday jen
enjoy your day
p.s. it was your glowing endorsement/recomendation about tom wirth as a person/pool player/teacher that encouraged me to get in touch with tom
i am glad i did...:)

JAM

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Jennie, hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for supporting pool and the players that play it. You are a true ambassador of our game.

Bill Incardona

Thank you so much for the birthday cheer! I appreciate it very much! I have been celebrating all weekend.

Hey, when you hit the 62 mark, I declare a three-day birthday celebration. :D

JAM

Verified Member
Hi Jennie, I've been posting Birthday cheer to you all over the place so I aught to post here too. Don't cha think? Happy Birthday to my friend of many, many, fun years.

Be well,

Tom

I'm always up for birthday greetings. I can't believe I made it through the Woodstock era to reach 62. I was a late bloomer, but I finally grew up and became an adult. :p

JAM

Verified Member
hapyy birthday jen
enjoy your day
p.s. it was your glowing endorsement/recomendation about tom wirth as a person/pool player/teacher that encouraged me to get in touch with tom
i am glad i did...:)

Great! He's one of the good guys in pool for sure, as are you!

Thank you for the birthday cheer! :)

JAM

Verified Member
Bless your Heart Sweet girl, hope you have as many as you want.

Thank you for the blessings! I need 'em. Birthdays seem to come around faster and faster each year. :D

JAM

Verified Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the First Lady of pool! Smart as a whip, loyal, and good looking too. The Quakester is lucky to have you!

Cheers~
Doc

Thank you, Doc! I'm so lucky to have him and to have such good friends in the pool world. I really appreciate the birthday greeting! :)

JAM

Verified Member
Happy birthday, Jenn. Every pool player's dream girl. Or is it just me?

Wow! I like that way you think! :D I'll have to remind Keith of this when I ask him to help me with chores. :lol

Thank you for the birthday cheer! :)

JAM

Verified Member
Like Frank has said before....''I thought you just had one'' :lol....two in 12 mths is allot....HBD young lady. :D

These birthdays seem to follow me around. I feel like I just turned 61, and now I'm 62. Yikes! :D

JAM

Verified Member
I am so honored to be remembered on my birthday, a mere railbird like me. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

I have only four words to say how much I appreciate it --> How sweet it is!

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    226 KB · Views: 0