Back in ILL

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Hi All

Recently got back to NW IL from AZ, haven't had much luck in getting any games. I have played once with someone who hadn't played the game before, even with my somewhat limited knowledge it wasn't quite fair. I did spot him 9-6 to try to make it tougher on me (we weren't betting). Our local room has 8 9' Diamonds if anyone out this way would like to get together, the room, 101 Billiards in Lena,IL is open Thursday and Friday at 6PM and Saturday at noon.

Thanks

Bob

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Hi All

Recently got back to NW IL from AZ, haven't had much luck in getting any games. I have played once with someone who hadn't played the game before, even with my somewhat limited knowledge it wasn't quite fair. I did spot him 9-6 to try to make it tougher on me (we weren't betting). Our local room has 8 9' Diamonds if anyone out this way would like to get together, the room, 101 Billiards in Lena,IL is open Thursday and Friday at 6PM and Saturday at noon.

Thanks

Bob

I believe Clovis is out that way. He might chime in here

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Thanks, probably not too many members of the forum anywhere near here just wanted to give it a shot and see what happens.

Last edited:

Cloidius

Verified Member
Even further out...

Even further out...

I was living out that way, but have moved back to the Great American West! You are, essentially, in a one pocket desert right there. Take the drive up to Beloit at the right time, and you might find some players, but that is a barbox heavy room, so you would be better off looking for nine ball.

If you venture into Rockford, stop by Von's Pool Tables, you won't find any one pocket, but there is a great group of guys that play a very challenging form of multi-rail banks.

Good luck and Happy Hunting!