A Nice run of 9 balls in one pocket!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
While I was at the Pool room today, I videoed a run of 9 balls in one pocket. I started with CB in hand behind the line, I got a little tough on the 10th ball that was located up table.

Not bad for a broken down 3C player!
;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR0UuqDz4Io"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR0UuqDz4Io[/ame]

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Here is a 13.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/SuM_HTxW0HU?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/SuM_HTxW0HU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Here is a 12 gambling.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/oxU14VHQFOA?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/oxU14VHQFOA?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Here is a 12 gambling.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/oxU14VHQFOA?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/oxU14VHQFOA?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I just curious who YOU play going to 12, I want to play that guy! :D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I just curious who YOU play going to 12, I want to play that guy! :D
He was a meth head at the time but a nice guy, he would get 10-5. He has been sober now for a couple of years and doesn't gamble anymore. I don't mind losing the little donations he would give to me so the man could have a good clean life. We still keep in touch.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
He was a meth head at the time but a nice guy, he would get 10-5. He has been sober now for a couple of years and doesn't gamble anymore. I don't mind losing the little donations he would give to me so the man could have a good clean life. We still keep in touch.

It's a epidemic in that state! :eek:

backplaying

Verified Member
Been some action of late playing the one hole ghost. Call your pocket, break anyway you want and try and run 6. They have been betting 1,000 sets at this. I have to say, its tougher than it sounds.. It's all about the break, as most here know.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Been some action of late playing the one hole ghost. Call your pocket, break anyway you want and try and run 6. They have been betting 1,000 sets at this. I have to say, its tougher than it sounds.. It's all about the break, as most here know.

how would you recommend to break??

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I had some give me 5 racks to make 16 balls. Much tougher then it sounds playing the ghost. I was at 6 and ran a 10 in my 4th rack to get the cash.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I had some give me 5 racks to make 16 balls. Much tougher then it sounds playing the ghost. I was at 6 and ran a 10 in my 4th rack to get the cash.

Lenny; you're knocking your own action, Bro! I know it's Arizona, but you don't always have to be a, "Gunslinger" to get the CASH! ;)