Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-14-2016, 09:31 AM
darmoose darmoose is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 1,415
Default Streaming info

So, I've seen nothing on the stream for Seniors Tournament starting tonight with the Calcutta. Also there's a mini tournament today starting at noon I hear.

Whats going on with Truck, is he on site, when does he plan to start streaming? I see no page yet to sign up for the stream anywhere.
Could someone who's there check into this and let us poor bastards who ain't there know sumptin, hhmmm?
__________________
The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-14-2016, 09:37 AM
1pwannabe 1pwannabe is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darmoose View Post
So, I've seen nothing on the stream for Seniors Tournament starting tonight with the Calcutta. Also there's a mini tournament today starting at noon I hear.

Whats going on with Truck, is he on site, when does he plan to start streaming? I see no page yet to sign up for the stream anywhere.
Could someone who's there check into this and let us poor bastards who ain't there know sumptin, hhmmm?
Pay here: http://poolactiontv.com/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-14-2016, 09:44 AM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,181
Default Streaming info

Done and done!!! Let the streaming begin!!

Question: "who's going to win the seniors tournament?"

Answer: "Depends"

😳😉😊😊😂😂

JK. I'm just jealous I'm not there.
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Jimmy B's Avatar
Jimmy B Jimmy B is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,915
Default

I went ahead and got. I wasn't going to, but it's less than twenty for the whole event pass, so. The pay pal and visa cards sure make it easy to spend. Click click click. . Time for old school one hole for awhile. Support the streams...The Truck will hook you up....Fast...
__________________
"Born Into This"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-14-2016, 04:10 PM
Rip Rip is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
I went ahead and got. I wasn't going to, but it's less than twenty for the whole event pass, so. The pay pal and visa cards sure make it easy to spend. Click click click. . Time for old school one hole for awhile. Support the streams...The Truck will hook you up....Fast...
It looks like it's $19.95 for tonight and Friday only, then an additional $9.95 each additional day. Am I misunderstanding something?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,181
Default Streaming info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip View Post
It looks like it's $19.95 for tonight and Friday only, then an additional $9.95 each additional day. Am I misunderstanding something?


I'm pretty sure it's 1995 for the whole event.
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-14-2016, 04:16 PM
Cowboy Dennis's Avatar
Cowboy Dennis Cowboy Dennis is offline
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Posts: 11,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip View Post
It looks like it's $19.95 for tonight and Friday only, then an additional $9.95 each additional day. Am I misunderstanding something?
I am trying to do it right now but am having problems with my card.

I believe the "event pass" includes all the event. I've been wrong before.

Dennis
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Cowboy Dennis's Avatar
Cowboy Dennis Cowboy Dennis is offline
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Posts: 11,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
I'm pretty sure it's 1995 for the whole event.
I'm pretty sure it'll be 2016 for the whole event.

RBL
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Rip Rip is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
I'm pretty sure it'll be 2016 for the whole event.

RBL
You're correct. I selected the $19.95 option and after paying, I was able to see " -Senior One Pocket Event Pass - starting on 2016-04-14, ending on 2016-04-18 08:00".

Looking forward to watching!
Rip
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-14-2016, 04:39 PM
Cowboy Dennis's Avatar
Cowboy Dennis Cowboy Dennis is offline
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Posts: 11,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
I'm pretty sure it's 1995 for the whole event.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
I'm pretty sure it'll be 2016 for the whole event.

RBL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip View Post
You're correct.
Rip
Damn, I thought for a moment that I'd been drinking too much.

RBL
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.