Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Verified Member

Default onepockethacker challenges Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepockethacker View Post
Would you like to play 6 ahead for 5 or 10 thousand?

As I said: if it works out, you can show me at the DCC. The working out part would be the game, bet, and rules. If we can work it out we will play. If we can't arrive at some kind of comity we won't.

Lou Figueroa
Old 09-19-2015, 10:48 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
As I said: if it works out, you can show me at the DCC. The working out part would be the game, bet, and rules. If we can work it out we will play. If we can't arrive at some kind of comity we won't.

Lou Figueroa
Listen its real easy to work it out here in front of anyone... Its obvious you are not going to play so quit acting like you want to.. start paying more attention to the WWYD's then maybe you will learn enough so you can get in the box.. go over to AZ and bluff those guys that you want to play someone..

have a nice day
Old 09-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
lol, oh man. That's going to leave a mark.

Lou Figueroa
At least Ghost got in the box which is more than anyone can say for you...
Old 09-19-2015, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
lol, oh man. That's going to leave a mark.

Lou Figueroa
Maybe tyler was one of the players that wouldn't play you all those times you dropped into Santa Monica lol
Old 09-19-2015, 11:02 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Listen its real easy to work it out here in front of anyone... Its obvious you are not going to play so quit acting like you want to.. start paying more attention to the WWYD's then maybe you will learn enough so you can get in the box.. go over to AZ and bluff those guys that you want to play someone..

have a nice day

I went down that road with JB. Not doing it again.

If you want to try and negotiate something at the DCC that'll be fine. If not, that's fine too.

Lou Figueroa
Old 09-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
At least Ghost got in the box which is more than anyone can say for you...

What you are showing me -- with these kinds of insults -- is that I'm probably better off not playing you.

If you can't hold your water until the DCC it just tells me you were never serious about the 11-7 in the first place ;-)

Lou Figueroa
Old 09-19-2015, 11:06 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Maybe tyler was one of the players that wouldn't play you all those times you dropped into Santa Monica lol

I suspect Tyler has more than enough heart to get up and play someone some friendly $10/$20 1pocket. It's more than I can say for others here ;-)

Lou Figueroa
Old 09-19-2015, 11:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I suspect Tyler has more than enough heart to get up and play someone some friendly $10/$20 1pocket. It's more than I can say for others here ;-)

Lou Figueroa
Who won't play for 10 or 20? Every year at DCC there are bunches of us -- I have yet to meet one that won't. You throw out those insults but it's just made up Lou -- name the "others"
Old 09-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Tyler, I think that what you're saying goes to the heart of my earlier point: here, everyone plays like Efren.

But in real life, under live fire conditions, it's a different story. On the WWYDs no one is realistic about how they play day-to-day and how things like how the match has gone, how you stand in regard to the session score, whether you're feeling confident or intimidated, how much practice you've been getting in, whether the table is fast or slow, how humid the room is, are the balls polished or dirty, whether you're in stroke or out of stroke any particular day, AND how the bet and pressure are affecting you.

Instead it's all perfect and guys get very righteous about how they are totally correct in their shot selection and how they are the most brilliant of strategists. It's funny, ironic, and a little bit galling. But it is what it is.

Lou Figueroa
Like I said go over to AZ and act like a player.. nobody gives 2 shiits about your opinion.. I know you don't have the guts to play anyone that's also why you don't want to make a game here.. 11 to 7 should be plenty of spot for a man of your knowledge and skills after all you can write a trip report after we play Im sure the members would love to know the details of our game.. who knows some of your fans might want to bet on you.. the reason I want to make a game on here is so come Derby you can't back out of it and make one of your lame excuses of why we couldn't make a game..

have a nice day
Old 09-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Who won't play for 10 or 20? Every year at DCC there are bunches of us -- I have yet to meet one that won't. You throw out those insults but it's just made up Lou -- name the "others"

ah, but Stephen, it was you who made the initial, not so veiled, insult to me about SM first ;-)

Lou Figueroa