Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Smorgass Bored's Avatar
Smorgass Bored Smorgass Bored is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tampa
Posts: 178
Default Book: "Winning One Pocket" on E-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4647235133


It's not mine,but I thought someone here might be interested.
Doug

Last edited by Smorgass Bored; 06-05-2006 at 05:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Dave Mackay Dave Mackay is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 12
Default




This ones a bit cheaper, there seems to be a few about at the moment!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Smorgass Bored's Avatar
Smorgass Bored Smorgass Bored is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tampa
Posts: 178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Mackay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7246499337

This ones a bit cheaper, there seems to be a few about at the moment!!!!!

That's true, but the bidding is still going on for that copy and the final price hasn't been determined yet,while the other has a B.I.N. (Buy It Now) price of $275.
I wasn't cruising e-bay,but rather, I saw the link to W.O.P. on RSB and simply moved it over here to an appropriate group. I already have copies of W.O.P. and S.M. & S.
Doug
(just thought someone here might be interested in a head's up on W.O.P.)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Dave Mackay Dave Mackay is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Hi Doug,

there was a low price buy it now about $225 but someone has placed a bid since my post and so it has gone DOH!!! i wonder if they read it on here?


Dave
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-05-2006, 07:40 PM
starfix_1 starfix_1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Lafayette, La.
Posts: 31
Send a message via Yahoo to starfix_1
Default Sm&s

I have one for sell if anyone is interested but I won't be back home until late July...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Dave Mackay Dave Mackay is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Pm me how much you are looking for , i might have a friend interested
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2006, 10:57 AM
100andout 100andout is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: FL/PA
Posts: 162
Default

Is there some profound 1 pocket knowledge in those 2 books, or are they expensive because they are hard to find?.......BTW, anyone got a copy for sale!

Gerry
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-07-2006, 04:12 PM
suki suki is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Santa Cruz, Ca.
Posts: 328
Default Thanks Fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored
That's true, but the bidding is still going on for that copy and the final price hasn't been determined yet,while the other has a B.I.N. (Buy It Now) price of $275.
I wasn't cruising e-bay,but rather, I saw the link to W.O.P. on RSB and simply moved it over here to an appropriate group. I already have copies of W.O.P. and S.M. & S.
Doug
(just thought someone here might be interested in a head's up on W.O.P.)
Thanks Dave Mackay and Smorgas bored, I won the one Dave posted, cannot believe it. Paid $198.01, it was hard to believe no one else bid on it. I forgot to check last night at the end of the bidding and thought today when I checked I for sure lost but lo and behold, not so. So thanks, I think that price is reasonable.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Smorgass Bored's Avatar
Smorgass Bored Smorgass Bored is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tampa
Posts: 178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki
Thanks Dave Mackay and Smorgas bored, I won the one Dave posted, cannot believe it. Paid $198.01, it was hard to believe no one else bid on it. I forgot to check last night at the end of the bidding and thought today when I checked I for sure lost but lo and behold, not so. So thanks, I think that price is reasonable.

Congratulations, I think the book is great. After you've memorized it and sucked it dry, you might put it back on E-bay and recoup your $198.01
Doug
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-08-2006, 02:45 AM
suki suki is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Santa Cruz, Ca.
Posts: 328
Default I have a better idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored
Congratulations, I think the book is great. After you've memorized it and sucked it dry, you might put it back on E-bay and recoup your $198.01
Doug
I will just rent it out at my poolroom.. he he he
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.