Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-08-2018, 06:37 PM
mhilton777's Avatar
mhilton777 mhilton777 is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rosemount, MN
Posts: 443
Default Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

Here we go again!!

This is the official thread for the sign-ups for the 3rd annual onepocket.org tournament that will take place at California Billiards June 1st-3rd.

32 player field.

Steve will be putting a detailed thread together with hotel information and additional details as they become available and I will update this post with that information.

The tournament did fill up fast with verified members the last 2 years but there were a couple of last minute cancellations. I would encourage anyone that would like to participate to register ASAP.

I will be keeping a spreadsheet of paid entrants and arrival times and updating it on the site every few days.

When payment is made regardless if it is via PayPal or check, I will need your full name, USERNAME and estimated arrival so the spreadsheet is accurate.

Please also let me know when you anticipate arriving in Fremont for the tournament

- Green Fees TBD.

- Payment for the $100 entry fee is as follows:

- Payment can be sent via check or PayPal:

Mathew Hilton
14860 Danville Ave W.
Rosemount, MN 55068


PayPal should be sent as Friends and Family to mathew.hilton@gmail.com


I will also be working on getting shirt sizes and style (polo or t-shirt) for each member that would like one as well. If you could include that in the notes with payment, that would save some time as well. Once I have the design ready, I will let everyone know.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Matt (mhilton777)

Attendee list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Rf_t4B/pubhtml

Last edited by mhilton777; 04-13-2018 at 11:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-08-2018, 06:50 PM
12squared 12squared is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 1,531
Default

Count me in! I will arrive Wed night so I'll be in the room Thurs.

Paypal being sent now. And I want a shirt (polo) size large.

Thanks,
Dave
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,181
Default Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

Closest airport?
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-08-2018, 07:40 PM
mhilton777's Avatar
mhilton777 mhilton777 is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rosemount, MN
Posts: 443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
Closest airport?
I am flying into San Jose.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-08-2018, 07:43 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
Closest airport?
Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento in that order. Which airline will you use to fly NON STOP to above named airports? Southwest is big in Oakland, San Jose. National San Francisco. You might get a ride if I go down there. I cant play tournaments and I have given up trying. There really isnít a good reason for me to go. I will be handling the announcing for the Seniors and hopefully we can get Goldy or POV to provide streaming. I donít want to take my equipment, Itís is a lot of stuff and expensive to fly. I have no idea what is going on with the streaming for the members tournament and how much input O.P.Org will have for the announcing. I really wish I could be there but Iím out of any activities as far as I know. You guys will have a great time. The tables will be the best any tournament has provided as Chris said we could have as many tables as O.P.Org tournament needed. The food is good and the rooms are within walking distance. If you donít have a good time, you need meds.
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12squared View Post
Count me in! I will arrive Wed night so I'll be in the room Thurs.

Paypal being sent now. And I want a shirt (polo) size large.

Thanks,
Dave
You are such a wuss. You get over to the pool room before you take a pi....
If you donít go over and see everyone and donate a little, stay home.
You call yourself a pool player? Take the newbies to some noodle houses, Edgies.
I know you will have fun. Call UL and tell him to visit.
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-08-2018, 11:46 PM
catkins's Avatar
catkins catkins is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: oakland california
Posts: 439
Default

I am definitely in will send payment next week.

Last edited by catkins; 03-08-2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: realized I was a verified member
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,181
Default Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento in that order. Which airline will you use to fly NON STOP to above named airports? Southwest is big in Oakland, San Jose. National San Francisco. You might get a ride if I go down there. I cant play tournaments and I have given up trying. There really isnít a good reason for me to go. I will be handling the announcing for the Seniors and hopefully we can get Goldy or POV to provide streaming. I donít want to take my equipment, Itís is a lot of stuff and expensive to fly. I have no idea what is going on with the streaming for the members tournament and how much input O.P.Org will have for the announcing. I really wish I could be there but Iím out of any activities as far as I know. You guys will have a great time. The tables will be the best any tournament has provided as Chris said we could have as many tables as O.P.Org tournament needed. The food is good and the rooms are within walking distance. If you donít have a good time, you need meds.


I canít believe I may fly all the way out to the left coast and you are going to duck me! Heck I donít care if we play but it will be more fun if you are there Bill!! Come on man.
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-09-2018, 12:23 AM
jrhendy's Avatar
jrhendy jrhendy is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Placerville, CA
Posts: 4,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
I canít believe I may fly all the way out to the left coast and you are going to duck me! Heck I donít care if we play but it will be more fun if you are there Bill!! Come on man.
As a very good friend of Bill, I feel obligated to take his place if my arthritis, and all my other senior ailments are not too bad.
__________________
JOHN HENDERSON
Al Romero Cue
Magic Chalk
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-09-2018, 12:32 AM
rnewkirk rnewkirk is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Weatherford, TX
Posts: 425
Thumbs up Allrught !!

I have sent money to Matt. I will be arriving on Wednesday.

I don't dodge many people, ready to defend my title.

See you all in Cali.

A big thanks to Matt for all he does.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.