Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Bank Pool Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by backplaying View Post
Good list. Lets see if John or someone else can put them in order. I would also agree with Bill that Justin Hall would be there. I played Richy some banks and he can play.
Danny Smith and Chip Compton tried to play Richy and Justin some parter banks at Tunica, which Justin declined, and to be honest, I liked Justin and Richy's side of it and would have bet on them.

John Morra is not far outside the top ten.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:12 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
For a half-blind fat guy I did pretty good considering I hadn't hit a ball in two months. For me to run 9 balls on a 5x10 snooker table is a rare feat so it's not bragging to write what happened.

Furthermore, me winning the 1st 6 games but needing the 7 each time is also what happened, not bragging to write it. I'm glad somebody finally explained that to the "BragBrained DuckHead."

Giving him 25 pts. & the break with 3 cherries is how we play, no bragging to write that either.

Jeez, you've got "bragging on the brain". Go see a ducktor, maybe he can help.

I think all this constant ragging on Freddy is finally getting to you. You see "brags" everywhere. It has become his entire literary repertoire.

RBL
Beard

Some sensible people might call that a recap. That is what happens daily in the sports pages. Good shooting, BTW.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna View Post
Beard

Some sensible people might call that a recap. That is what happens daily in the sports pages. Good shooting, BTW.
Thanks Freddy. I don't know what's worse, the Duck's braggophobia or his pogonophobia?

RBL
Old 08-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RAILKICK View Post
John Morra is not far outside the top ten.
I agree. This young man is really going to be a force to reckon with down the road.

Pel
Old 08-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican View Post
I agree. This young man is really going to be a force to reckon with down the road.

Pel
I watched Morra play Henny a couple of years ago at the derby. He played him some sets on the barbox and 9 footer. He's wasn't quite at Henny's speed, but much closer now. He stays down on the ball as good as anyone. There are really quite a few young guys who play very close like Morra, Henny, Shuff, Saez, Deshaine, Compton, Grey, Bennet, and Justin Hall.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by backplaying View Post
I don't think I have ever seen a game where strong ego's come forward as much as pool..We have to dwell on the past. So I wouldn't take anything said here on a pool forum personally!
Except maybe for the Ghoastess, and the Beard...They are very serious about their "LEGACY". You are very lucky, some of us old timers, could give a sh*t less..

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 08-25-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:04 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJDinPHX View Post
Except maybe for the Ghoastess, and the Beard...They are very serious about their "LEGACY". You are very lucky, some of us old timers, could give a sh*t less..
Thanks a lot for hijacking the thread you idiot. We've been strictly keeping to the main theme of...??? um...er...I forgot.

Anyway, stop hijacking you idiot.

Cowboy "nary a Duck nor a hijacker be" Dennis
Old 08-26-2012, 07:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
Thanks a lot for hijacking the thread you idiot. We've been strictly keeping to the main theme of...??? um...er...I forgot.

Anyway, stop hijacking you idiot.

Cowboy "nary a Duck nor a hijacker be" Dennis
Dear SFIRBLD

I will only explain your new acronym, this one time...Suggest you 'cut & paste' it... (if you know how, you ***** !)..

It stands for;.."Stupid F**king Idiot Rust Belt Lunatic Dildohead"

It doesn't exactly 'roll off the tongue', but you must admit, it is practically a compliment..to YOU !...(you're welcome)..

PS..I have also come up with one for WhackerOff-er>>>>SFPWOHTBWNB...Care to hazard a guess ??..anyone..

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 08-27-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJDinPHX View Post
That is maybe the 5000th time that you have stated on the forum that you dont give a sh*t about your pool legacy. Why do you feel the need to keep reiterating the same dead point. Even when nobody even asks you to remind us again about how "little" you care about pool. Maybe thats why for the last 5 years you have been on a Cooking forum every single day. ???

Does anybody actually believe you? If there are any believers in DickBrains "disinterest" would you please be bold enough to say so -- in print.

Beard
Old 08-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna View Post
That is maybe the 5000th time that you have stated on the forum that you dont give a sh*t about your pool legacy.<---I have told you a billion tmes NEVER to exagerate....
Actually, its only the 2nd or 3rd..but who's counting...?EXCEPT YOU !
Why should the ramblings of a senile old man bother you so much ? I sometimes let YOU rant and rave, for DAY'S..don't I ?..

Now this picture, I may have shown a 'few' times..(I can't remember)

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 10-27-2015 at 03:28 AM.