Loss of game?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I suspect that he did it in retaliation to something that Roberts might have done earlier. Kind of a payback....maybe.

That's a weird ass way to retaliate.. I'll never believe he did that intentionally (not that I give a shit) unless he said he did..He was a cool customer and a Hall Of Famer money player that helped Grady promote those tournaments.. Bill used to interview the winners on those matches.. Perhaps he asked him about it.. Had bad eyes too.. Those weren't just sunglasses he was wearing to look cool. Rx..

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I quit people like this because who knows what else he's capable of doing down the line.

You are so right Frank. I wont play people that i have to “Watch”. If you cant play like a gentleman and sportsmanlike, no game. Its not worth it. There are too many players out there who play honestly to mess around with someone who is looking to make a move.

J SCHWARZ

Verified Member
Maybe I missed it and was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but wasnt stawberry shooting at his hole? It's hard to tell in such a short clip but it sounded like the commentator (Danny d and Billy?) Said he is playing the 10 off the 13 to his pocket. If he was shooting at his hole I don't think this was a move with malicious intent. He was better off where the cue ball was before. It was only after he rehit the cue ball that Roberts had an advantage. I have a friend who played Strawberry a few times over the years and said he was always a gentleman to play. Even when loser He would walk them out of one of thespots to see that they got out without any problems.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Maybe I missed it and was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but wasnt stawberry shooting at his hole? It's hard to tell in such a short clip but it sounded like the commentator (Danny d and Billy?) Said he is playing the 10 off the 13 to his pocket. If he was shooting at his hole I don't think this was a move with malicious intent. He was better off where the cue ball was before. It was only after he rehit the cue ball that Roberts had an advantage. I have a friend who played Strawberry a few times over the years and said he was always a gentleman to play. Even when loser He would walk them out of one of thespots to see that they got out without any problems.

strawberry had just finished shooting at his hole
there was no reason for him to do it intentionally
my surprise was louie never flinched
marvin owed a ball ( or made a ball in a neutral pocket )
louie gave it to marvin to spot and kept playing as if nothing unusual happened

Jimmy B

Verified Member
strawberry had just finished shooting at his hole
there was no reason for him to do it intentionally
my surprise was louie never flinched
marvin owed a ball ( or made a ball in a neutral pocket )
louie gave it to marvin to spot and kept playing as if nothing unusual happened

Actually, Larry, Straw had made one ball and was leading one to zero.. Louie saw the misfire second shot that went off in his hand which we have been talking about, and called foul and let it go as a regular foul and just made Melvin spot that one ball which he had.. After all the rhetoric, I wish I never started the discussion about this shit. I mean shot.. Logic doesn't prevail around here anyway. I don't like to start things.. It's just like a bunch of radical dembos raising hell about Donald answering a question in a careless lackadaisical way about his great time together with Vladimir and then trying to equate it to 9-11 and Pearl Harbor etc. you feel me??

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Actually, Larry, Straw had made one ball and was leading one to zero.. Louie saw the misfire second shot that went off in his hand which we have been talking about, and called foul and let it go as a regular foul and just made Melvin spot that one ball which he had.. After all the rhetoric, I wish I never started the discussion about this shit. I mean shot.. Logic doesn't prevail around here anyway. I don't like to start things.. It's just like a bunch of radical dembos raising hell about Donald answering a question in a careless lackadaisical way about his great time together with Vladimir and then trying to equate it to 9-11 and Pearl Harbor etc. you feel me??

jimmy
first of all
i didnt realize louie saw the shot and only considered it a foul
thanks for pointing that out
as for dembos lets leave that alone....:eek:

as for starting the discussion
THANK YOU....:)
thats what the site is all about
check your pm for my cell number
lets talk ....:)
I FEEL YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
LARRY

Jimmy B

Verified Member
jimmy
first of all
i didnt realize louie saw the shot and only considered it a foul
thanks for pointing that out
as for dembos lets leave that alone....:eek:

as for starting the discussion
THANK YOU....:)
thats what the site is all about
check your pm for my cell number
lets talk ....:)
I FEEL YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
LARRY

Ok.. Just wanted to acknowledge it.. Got the Pm.. Got the number.. Thanks, Larry.. Getting ready for a big live Big Brother show and live eviction ceremony.. Talk to you later..