Brackets yet?

Here you go :)

Some good matches going on. 👍

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Brackets yet?

Thanks fellas. It's so great to see all these 1p.org guys. What a nice room. Tons of good matches to watch. I played for about 6 hours with Jakie and then with Cincykid. My first match is tomorrow at 10:00 am. I played pretty well today but need sleep badly lol. Night

Wayne

Verified Member
Well if the Calcutta has the favorites going for the most then this is a very tough draw. The top 6 players in the Calcutta are all in the top half of the draw.

Good luck and good shooting.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Thanks fellas. It's so great to see all these 1p.org guys. What a nice room. Tons of good matches to watch. I played for about 6 hours with Jakie and then with Cincykid. My first match is tomorrow at 10:00 am. I played pretty well today but need sleep badly lol. Night

Good luck Mitch.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Brackets yet?

Good luck Everybody! Can somebody post a pick of the brackets each round so we can keep up?

I will try, Todd. There are two last round one matches which will take place this am due to travel at 10:00am. Hardmix vs Corey in DC and myself vs Dick P. Ben vs Corey should be a great match of two strong ball pocketers. I had never met Dick P but he showed up late last night in a 3 piece suit happy as a clam and this am just walked into Lacey's with his wife, who is obviously a model, and wearing a Tux. And he's so friendly that I am highly concerned that he is about to shoot my nutz off 😳.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Brackets yet?

Here you go fellas.

For me, I had James Christopher 2-0 but let him off the hook. Very annoying but a fun match. Then I immediately played brlongarm and he got me 3-0. He banks great. I played 4 matches today since 10:00am and need to get some food in me.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
thanks for the update mitch
hold your head high
you gave one of the favorites all he could handle...:)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Brackets yet?

hold your head high

I watched your match with James. Valiant effort.

Thanks. I should have had him. But it happens. 😡. In my previous match I played Joey A and he was up 2-0 and I was lucky enough to come back and win. That was better lol. Joey plays really well and was very nice.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
hold your head high

I watched your match with James. Valiant effort.

Thanks. I should have had him. But it happens. 😡. In my previous match I played Joey A and he was up 2-0 and I was lucky enough to come back and win. That was better lol. Joey plays really well and was very nice.

Mitch. I (we) enjoyed watching you. Be proud of your performance. Chin up. Your time will come. Growing pains for now. You're climbing the ladder.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I believe Jeff prevailed over Bill Meachum last night, so it'll be Jeff Sparks vs. Joe Long (BRLongArm) at noon today. Should be a shooter's match.;)

There must have been a helluva wait last night to determine who goes against Bob Newkirk today at noon for their 7th/8th place match. JoeyA and Phil Martin (the replacement for 1pwannabe) were in an exceedingly long match. They were still playing when I left at 10 P.M. Then the winner of that had to play Bill R to see who stayed in for today.

On the winner's side, both Casey and Tom Wirth have been playing top notch 1P. If they end up facing off, it'll be a shooter vs. a mover. Great styles.

I was in attendance for over 8 hours at Lacy's. I missed getting to meet Cincy Kid and one or two others. But I did have nice conversations with Tom Wirth, LSJohn, Nick Principe, Mobile Mike, Jason Moran, Keebie (GrayGhost), Larry (on the phone), Bill Meachum, Memphis Bill Rowsey, Joe Long, Casey, Col. Bille, and several others. Even our old friend George Bru (Gbru) showed up looking good. He wasn't able to play because he had in tow the SE legendary 9-baller Bubba Howard, who tore up any champion who came through Mobile in the '70s.

Lacy's owner, Frank Haines, was very happy to have us. If fact he said that next year he would add bleachers and a streaming pit. IMO we were fortunate to have Frank's first class room available to us.

This post sure is WIDE...:D

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Thanks. I should have had him. But it happens. ��. In my previous match I played Joey A and he was up 2-0 and I was lucky enough to come back and win. That was better lol. Joey plays really well and was very nice.

Joey A plays strong and has a One Pocket PhD from the University of Hard Knocks. (And he's fun and friendly as well.)

That was an AWESOME match for you, as was the one against Sniper. (Sniper was talking with someone - I forget who -- saying how well you play, and he comes as close to knowing it ALL as Tom, Dr. Bill or Joey A.)

Good job, Chief.

Cory in dc

Verified Member

You ran with the big dogs and kept up, very well done! I was impressed.

Great to see you again.