Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Bank Pool Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2012, 01:26 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wincardona View Post
He played John Drew ( Hager Jr.)the game was 9/8 10/8 Joyner coaching Hager, 5 ahead for 10K. Chris won 5 to 0. He also played 9 ball and 10 ball with Harold, the owner giving Harold the last two breaking even. He then played Tedder giving the last two, winning easily, then giving Tedder the 9 and 10 playing 10 ball, Chris won easily. Then came the train wreck, playing Hager even 10 ball, losing two sets. Then he gave Tedder the call 8 ball playing 10 ball losing a set. Then he gave Tedder the 9 ball when Tedder broke and the 8 ball when Chris broke, losing 2 sets. He then played between Harold and Joyner giving 8/7 losing badly. Trip over.

If you can make Gentile a champion 9 ball player you'll win coach of the century, but he is a champion one pocket player.

Dr. Bill
Hey Billy, I will play in between you and Chris and take 9 to 8 on your guys break. I havent hit a ball in 3 months but reading these threads get my juices flowing.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepockethacker View Post
Hey Billy, I will play in between you and Chris and take 9 to 8 on your guys break. I havent hit a ball in 3 months but reading these threads get my juices flowing.
Sorry, Chris is bruised up and needs a little time to recover but if you haven't played in 3 months i'll take 9 to 7 and you can fly to Dallas and bring your best stake horse. If you wait too long the 9 to 7 game is off, then i'll take 10 to 7 "any where" and i'll do the flying. Are your juices still flowing?

Dr. Bill
Old 04-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Verified Member

My mouth gets dry when I don't have the nuts