Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Bank Pool Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Brumback View Post
PS: I hope to get to play golf with you guys before the season is over.I'll just need 5 or 6 a side Gots lots of aches and pains
Let's get the golf planned... but I wouldn't give my mom 5 or 6 a side!

New2YouQs.com
Email:cueman@new2youqs.com
Old 08-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Suspended

Quote:
If it weren't for backers in pool there would be no gambling at all hardly.
P.S. CatfishBreath,

If it weren't for backers in pool there would be hardly any dumping either.

RBL
Old 08-20-2012, 05:50 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Yes, by the way I have a very good tip for you.Here it is...use an open bridge on every shot.It lets you see the line better which is paramount on the snooker table. I used to play a little 6ball and payball myself. CFB

PS: stay off the funny meds or get checked for adt or adh or whatever that condition is Hope you play good,I aint never played one game of snooker
Yep, open bridge is useful. Only use closed when shooting a strong draw shot.

I did alright today JB. With three cherries on the table (that's how we play), I give him 25 points & the break. The first 6 games came down to who made the 7 ball and it was me each time. One game he broke and leaked out a cherry and I ran 3 cherries, 3 numbers and then the 2, 3 ,4. Had a great shot at the 5 in the side with the 6 & 7 out in the open and I missed the 5. I could've ran out from his break. Oh well, there's always next time.

Meds??? What does this mean???

Dennis
Old 08-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Suspended

Quote:
If it weren't for backers in pool there would be no gambling at all hardly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
P.S. CatfishBreath,

If it weren't for backers in pool there would be hardly any dumping either.

RBL
Wow, it sure gets quiet when this subject is brought up. Guys who respond to every****ingthingnomatterwhat never respond to dumping mentions? It does occur, maybe if some of you acknowledged it it wouldn't be so dark & mysterious.

It's very telling, noticing the players who absolutely NEVER discuss dumping in pool. You just have to figure they've done it so many times they don't want to talk about it.

P.S. To all of you informed and on-top-of-everything-in-pool guys: Does SVB still have a billionaire stakehorse or did the guy give up on him? Inquiring minds want to know.

P.PS. Freddy has broached the subject & admitted wrongdoing and for that he gets the highest of marks from me, but that's worth nothing (my high marks).

Dennis
Old 08-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New 2 You Qs View Post
To keep to the thread topic... here are my picks:

John Brumback
Brian Gregg
Shannon Daulton
Alex Pagulayan
Scott Frost
Jason Miller
Truman Hogue
Efren Reyes
Louis Demarco
Chris Gentile

If keeping to just US players I would add:

SVB and Richie Richeson
Good list. Lets see if John or someone else can put them in order. I would also agree with Bill that Justin Hall would be there. I played Richy some banks and he can play.
Danny Smith and Chip Compton tried to play Richy and Justin some parter banks at Tunica, which Justin declined, and to be honest, I liked Justin and Richy's side of it and would have bet on them.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:32 AM
Suspended

Quote:

It's very telling, noticing the players who absolutely NEVER discuss dumping in pool. You just have to figure they've done it so many times they don't want to talk about it.

Dennis
Shhh. Quiet and you will hear them. They're out there. Maybe trying to figure out "if I talk about it will I be considered one of them or will my talking exonerate me?". Or maybe; "If I don't talk about it will I be considered one of them?".

The tough choices a thief has to make. The silence is deafening.

Dennis
Old 08-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Shhh. Quiet and you will hear them. They're out there. Maybe trying to figure out "if I talk about it will I be considered one of them or will my talking exonerate me?". Or maybe; "If I don't talk about it will I be considered one of them?".

The tough choices a thief has to make. The silence is deafening.

Dennis
It is a mysterious subject. I always thought "tossing the salad" meant a pool dump, but after looking it up on Google I discovered it has a completely different meaning!

Beard
Old 08-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Yep, open bridge is useful. Only use closed when shooting a strong draw shot.

I did alright today JB. With three cherries on the table (that's how we play), I give him 25 points & the break.BRAG The first 6 games came down to who made the 7 ball and it was me each timeBRAG. One game he broke and leaked out a cherry and I ran 3 cherries, 3 numbers and then the 2, 3 ,4.BRAG Had a great shot at the 5 in the side with the 6 & 7 out in the open and I missed the 5. I could've ran out from his break.SEMI-BRAG Oh well, there's always next time.

Dennis
Almost a "four-fer" BRAG..Are you trying to compete with your 'hero ? Ha,ha..He could lay you 500 to 1..What a F@@king idiot !

PS..This is NOT the "SNOOKER FORUM" ?. You never cease to amaze us SFIRBLD..(RBL no longer describes you adequately)..

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 08-22-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJDinPHX View Post
Almost a "four-fer" BRAG..Are you trying to compete with your 'hero ? Ha,ha..He could lay you 500 to 1..What a F@@king idiot !

PS..This is NOT the "SNOOKER FORUM" ?. You never cease to amaze us SFIRBLD..(RBL no longer describes you adequately)..
For a half-blind fat guy I did pretty good considering I hadn't hit a ball in two months. For me to run 9 balls on a 5x10 snooker table is a rare feat so it's not bragging to write what happened.

Furthermore, me winning the 1st 6 games but needing the 7 each time is also what happened, not bragging to write it.

Giving him 25 pts. & the break with 3 cherries is how we play, no bragging to write that either.

Jeez, you've got "bragging on the brain". Go see a ducktor, maybe he can help.

I think all this constant ragging on Freddy is finally getting to you. You see "brags" everywhere.

RBL
Old 08-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Boy,you keep up with pool,dont ya? That's a good list.Just wondering if that's in your picked order or did you just toss them up there? Doesn't matter just curious.
I put them in order all the way through #1!

New2YouQs.com
Email:cueman@new2youqs.com