Fred Bentivegnas son, Dino.Here for everyone

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Many of you know or knew me. I am Freddys son, Dino Bentivegna. I am here to help answer any questions, about the future of his website, his life and in some cases his death. I forgot my login details, so ill be communicating through onepocket .org, my email address dinoboy445@yahoo.com, and in some cases over the phone. please dont p.m me, because at the moment, im not sure which of his email accts those messages go to. in any case, just make sure to communicate with me either on here or my email address. If your a personal friend, contact me via email first, and in some cases, ill then give you my phone number so we can talk.
At the time being, i ask not to ask me anything regarding orders, my sister catherine and my dads best friend john bosnak, are doing the best they can taking and shipping orders, especially under the circumstances.
I plan to do my best to continue his legacy and take over his web site. At some point there may be some downtime, while im switching things over to me. Please be patient, and any help is appreciated.
I'd like to say that many of you from this site may know me already, or maybe at least met, or heard of me. I want to thank everyone for their kind words, and support during these times! My father lived for pool, and filled my head with awe-inspiring wisdom for over twenty five years. In fact he was the only one that i could talk to,(and vice versa), about the game when it came to knowledge, or technical stuff, not to mention many glorious secrets. I havent played in years, but, he would have been the first to tell you that i am fully qualified to teach.(meaning i can answer questions, that you may have wanted to ask him) To clarify, i cant play much anymore due to injury, but my head is a virtual treasure trove, of the sum of his knowledge. However, I would not presume to answer questions about the strategy of one-pocket, but I am fully versed in all areas of Bank-Pool. In fact, he would probably give the same answer to a Bank Pool question, that I would.
I would also like to say, that he loved all his fans, and friends a great deal, as well as this wonderful website, and those responsible for it...those involved. Thank you all who supported him, as well as those that be-friended him. I promise to do my best to keep up the website and answer any questions people may have. Feel free to contact me via my email address. Thank you for time. Dino Bentivegna. dinoboy445@yahoo.com

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thank you Billy Incardona

Thank you Billy Incardona

I almost forgot to thank Bill Incardona for his support during this time, and for his recent posts regarding my father, and for his true blue friendship with my father. I also want to thank him for his support to myself and my family during these times.
Not to move the spotlight, but I want to also thank Billy Smith for his moral support to me during these times, not to mention his lifetime friendship with my father.
I dont know if I would have gotten through this without these two lifetime friends. God Bless the both of you!

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
...Dino....

....I don't know You...but, I did meet Your Father in the late 60's......and watched several times as He matched up with the "best of the best"....never showing fear and always showing respect.....I even donated a couple of hundred to Your future "college fund"....(lol)...looks like money well spent.....

.......My Father was a player and the saddest day in My Pool Life...was the day I beat My Hero (My Dad)......yet, the Happiest and Proudest Day of My Pool Life....is the day My Son beat Me.......

.......if there is a God above (and I believe there is)....Your Father is up there right now with all of the "Hall of Famers".....looking down Proudly as You pick up the ball, chalk up Your cue...... and carry on His Game......saying..."that's My Son"......

....well done.....

JAM

Verified Member
Many of you know or knew me. I am Freddys son, Dino Bentivegna. I am here to help answer any questions, about the future of his website, his life and in some cases his death. I forgot my login details, so ill be communicating through onepocket .org, my email address dinoboy445@yahoo.com, and in some cases over the phone. please dont p.m me, because at the moment, im not sure which of his email accts those messages go to. in any case, just make sure to communicate with me either on here or my email address. If your a personal friend, contact me via email first, and in some cases, ill then give you my phone number so we can talk.
At the time being, i ask not to ask me anything regarding orders, my sister catherine and my dads best friend john bosnak, are doing the best they can taking and shipping orders, especially under the circumstances.
I plan to do my best to continue his legacy and take over his web site. At some point there may be some downtime, while im switching things over to me. Please be patient, and any help is appreciated.
I'd like to say that many of you from this site may know me already, or maybe at least met, or heard of me. I want to thank everyone for their kind words, and support during these times! My father lived for pool, and filled my head with awe-inspiring wisdom for over twenty five years. In fact he was the only one that i could talk to,(and vice versa), about the game when it came to knowledge, or technical stuff, not to mention many glorious secrets. I havent played in years, but, he would have been the first to tell you that i am fully qualified to teach.(meaning i can answer questions, that you may have wanted to ask him) To clarify, i cant play much anymore due to injury, but my head is a virtual treasure trove, of the sum of his knowledge. However, I would not presume to answer questions about the strategy of one-pocket, but I am fully versed in all areas of Bank-Pool. In fact, he would probably give the same answer to a Bank Pool question, that I would.
I would also like to say, that he loved all his fans, and friends a great deal, as well as this wonderful website, and those responsible for it...those involved. Thank you all who supported him, as well as those that be-friended him. I promise to do my best to keep up the website and answer any questions people may have. Feel free to contact me via my email address. Thank you for time. Dino Bentivegna. dinoboy445@yahoo.com

Dino, my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Thank you for posting on this forum about the website.

Sweet blessings are coming your way.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
dino
my condolences to you and the rest of freddy's family and loved ones
thanks for posting and trying to carry on your dads legacy

Drop Pocket

Verified Member
From
South Carolina
My sincerest condolences. I only knew your father on the 'Net but had a few messages on AZ back and forth about his book and a few other things. I had the highest respect for his knowledge and experience! I loaned my pre-publication copy of your Dad's book to an old friend. He loved it and wanted me to express his appreciation to Freddy. I never got to do that, though I'm sure he's now aware of it.
Thanks,
Gary

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Dino, I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. We all loved him. He was one of a kind. We will all miss him very much and this whole world just won't be the same without him. God Bless.

pvclou

Verified Member
Fred Bentivegnas son, Dino.Here for everyone

My condolences, Dino.

Lou