Attention, please, book winners

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Greetings, my brothers and sisters of the "Pocket apiece club". I sent your books by media mail (book rate). Now, I wish I hadn't. I hate looking cheap. Anyway, they should reach you this next week. Thank you for your patience.
Keep it nice. Alfie

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Book

Book

I just received your Book,Thanks,FastEddieF. I'll start reading it this weekend,I glanced at it and it looks like a great read. Thanks Again

oldroller

Verified Member
Great

Great

I got the book monday & have been reading 2 chapters a day.I am really enjoying it.Thank you very much.I will be ordering your DVD soon
Again thanks

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Hear ye, hear ye. Looky here

Hear ye, hear ye. Looky here

Alfie Taylor's book reached me on Monday, and I finished reading it tonite - thanks Alfie for your generosity. It was great entertainment and amazingly well done by an itinerant pool hustler, Oriental carpet merchant and accomplished writer. Taylor has proven himself to be unique in several ways, and I am left wondering just how many people in this country really, really know how it is out there on the road.

It is a crime that there is no widespread interest in such reading, and that pool writers must self-publish. I am going to do a review of 'The Other Side of the Road' in the next few days, since it needs to be done and we have a suitable spot for it here on this site. When I have posted it I will be sure to let everyone know, and hopefully I can generate a few buyers for Alfie. If there is any book money in your budget, spend it here. You'll love it.

cascader

Verified Member
Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi Alfie,

Your book just arrived, and I am looking forward to reading it! It was very kind of you to send, and I was surprised and pleased you took the time to sign it. Thanks again!

tsk7878

Verified Member
From
chicago,il
road

road

Alfie, you've got it all. Luck,talent,and love. I wish you longevity also.This is a pool classic, thanks , tom k