little lesson based on Tony Chohan shot

Wayne

Verified Member
I had a number of people PM asking about the aiming point for the off the titty shot.

I did a little video showing where to aim and what you are trying to accomplish which is not necessarily making the ball but more creating a better one pocket position.

This shot comes up occasionally and it is good to know whether to 2 rail it off the titty or kick behind it. I hope this helps someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaU0fzNILRc

Here is a 2nd take I just did where I set up the stack the way it was on Tony's shot. The first take I just put the stack at random and it didn't really show what you can accomplish. (Also, on the 2nd take I took out the mean Lou comments)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCI-TH0PPw

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I had a number of people PM asking about the aiming point for the off the titty shot.

I did a little video showing where to aim and what you are trying to accomplish which is not necessarily making the ball but more creating a better one pocket position.

This shot comes up occasionally and it is good to know whether to 2 rail it off the titty or kick behind it. I hope this helps someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaU0fzNILRc

Very good Wayne. Thanks.

I was hitting it with less draw for the CB to go up table, like Tony did, but depending on how the balls in the stack are lined up, I think your way is usually gonna be better.

Wayne

Verified Member
wayne/lou fued is bunk.....needs to end.

(most can learn a few good things from lou as well...)

:frus

In deference to you I promise never to say anything bad about Lou ever again except when he is being a Fartknocker.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
wayne
thanks for taking the time to demonstrate and discuss the details of the shot
i really appreciate it
kudos.jpg

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Wayne,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us. Again, I truly appreciate it. Love your dog. I can tell he loves you as he never moved while you were moving around...trust. Bet he goes from room to room with you.:)

I had a friend in another city. When we played golf, he would coach me suggesting little corrections before shots etc. On my own i would be around 100, however, with Joe I was 90. I gave it up for skeet where the 100 is a perfect score:D

Having the opportunity to play with you would be well worth the cost of the sets.

All the best,
Phil

John Brumback

Verified Member
I imagine it will come up as a useful one-pocket shot about 100 times before it comes up as a good choice playing banks, right?

Yes I think you are very right... as in, it will NEVER come up in bank:lol John B.

PS: I like one pocket too!!!! :p

John Brumback

Verified Member
John, have you ever seen a shot called and pocketed off a point in a money game of bank?

Yes I think so. I have a little shot that I shoot quite often that goes two rails off of the points of the corner pocket to make it 2 in the side or 2 in the corner.

However, you might say that it's really not (off the point per say) John B.