busty vs danny 1

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Thin the 6 and get the cue tripled up behind one ball. You need to separate those calls on your side or this game is doomed.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Bank the one towards your hole, cue ball behind the 6/3.

If you can get the 1 near the pocket this will force Alex to deal with it and not leave a bank on the 11... Not much goes from up table for Alex so this should reverse the pressure to Alex then he has to perform... oops it’s Danny, not Alex, I just saw that when Larry posted the result...

I like it Bill...

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
9 into the 12, QB off the bottom rail into the 11 or maybe the 12 takes out the 11. Can’t tell the angle. Smash and crash.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
9 into the 12, QB off the bottom rail into the 11 or maybe the 12 takes out the 11. Can’t tell the angle. Smash and crash.

The odds look good to clear out the 9/12/11, that's my likely shot. I think the 12 will take out the 11.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Those are the balls I'd be looking to use. There are too many sodiers in the opponent's quadrant, so I'd be wanting to put some on furlough.

The CB-9-12 are actually lined up pretty straight, so I'd be very slightly cutting the 9 in order to contact the right side of the 12, looking to carom bank the 9 to my pocket. The 12 goes up table, the CB rolls to the foot rail and either bumps or gets behind the 11. The danger in the shot is if the 9 ball bank is missed, and it leaves a return cross-corner.

Alternatively you could shoot the 14 straight ahead into the side rail to take out the 11 (& 14). Float the CB forward to rest at the right of the opponent's pocket.

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Bank the one towards your hole, cue ball behind the 6/3.

this is not a super sexy wwyd but middle game /end game situations i know i could be better in my decision making
i thought with the balls congested on dannys side there had to be the temptation to rearrange the furniture alittle
or somehow get behind the 11
busty i guess at the table didnt like that too much and he needed to get something on his side
so as bill said he banked the one and almost scratched trying to get behind the 6-3 to double him up on the 1 .he didnt quite get there
busty vs danny shot.jpg

busty vs danny result.jpg

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Looks like Danny has any easy escape... 3 into the 8, roll the cb about a diamond past the side pocket... busta will have to come up with something interesting if Danny puts him there...

Thanks for the wwyd Larry, do you remember what Danny shot from there?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Looks like Danny has any easy escape... 3 into the 8, roll the cb about a diamond past the side pocket... busta will have to come up with something interesting if Danny puts him there...

Thanks for the wwyd Larry, do you remember what Danny shot from there?
jeff
I started another thread to answer your question
your rascallion buddy....:)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
That's a weak shot for strong players. It didn't get Francisco anything. Unless something freaky happens, it's only supposed to get worse for FB here.

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
That's a weak shot for strong players. It didn't get Francisco anything. Unless something freaky happens, it's only supposed to get worse for FB here.

~Doc

what would be your reply to punish busty for his "weak" shot?
if you didnt see the answer in danny busty 2?
also if busty would have doubled him up on the one as intended behind the 6-3 would your opinion of the "weakness" change?...:D
even the champs can hit a shot alittle bad....just sayin

Last edited:

El Chapo

Verified Member
First guy to pocket a ball wins, so the layout of the balls which seems like the entire game, means nothing in actuality. All that matter is who pockets a ball. Knowing all the the shot here is to try and get a ball in your hole while leaving him on his side rail.