The 'Beard's' B'Day

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Today would be Freddy 'The Beard's' birthday today! He'd be 78, if we still had him around, he may have been able to root the Ghost to the finish line against John!

At the least, Freddy could of played John, since they're equal in years! Now that would of been match to REALLY sweat and save for history!

Miss you more than I can express old pal! Save a table for me, See ya when I see ya!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Today would be Freddy 'The Beard's' birthday today! He'd be 78, if we still had him around, he may have been able to root the Ghost to the finish line against John!

At the least, Freddy could of played John, since they're equal in years! Now that would of been match to REALLY sweat and save for history!

Miss you more than I can express old pal! Save a table for me, See ya when I see ya!

Can’t come to Chicago without thinking of Freddy. Bill picked me up a shirt from Red Shoes. On the back it says ‘Trust in God, all others must post’.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
freddy was a great guy
we shared many a pm
happy birthday and R.I.P freddy
"BANK ON BROTHER"

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I never got to meet him in person that I know of but I have heard stories and seen pics and wish I would have had the chance to.

RIP Freddy!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Beard...it’s really just not the same around the Chicago pool scene without you...as I’m certain can be said by countless others. Hit ‘em straight Freddy!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Freddie had this thing about Liberals and he didn’t like them
He would not say anything in person at the DCC or anything but here
BOMBS AWAY
I thought it was funny
We only met the once and it was cordial

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Happy BD Freddie I'm the guy that took the picture of you and Jimmy and Bunny that you put in your book.