Old duff pictures from One Pocket Shoot Out

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Here are a few pics attached. I don't know how to put them in the text frame. 1. John Henderson, Art "Doc" Tripp 2. Biloxi Mike Surber, Doc, Joey Aguzin 3. Spike Wilds, Mike Trawick 4. Richie Sharp, Lou Figueroa, John Henderson.

Doc

Attachments

• DSC_4843.JPG
    DSC_4843.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_4860.JPG
    DSC_4860.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_4848.JPG
    DSC_4848.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_4844_640x480.JPG
    DSC_4844_640x480.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
gulfportdoc said:
Here are a few pics attached. I don't know how to put them in the text frame. 1. John Henderson, Art "Doc" Tripp 2. Biloxi Mike Surber, Doc, Joey Aguzin 3. Spike Wilds, Mike Trawick 4. Richie Sharp, Lou Figueroa, John Henderson.

Doc

Thanks for the pic's Doc. (getting a little touchy,feely with John aren't you?)
Appreciate the photo of Lou. All I need now are good pic's of the Ghost and Chicago Mike. I don't want to waste my time missing balls if the right people aren't watching. ;)

Lemon Dick

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:

Lavender Dick

Why is it that half of your posts are so gay oriented...:rolleyes:......do you type with a limp wrist ?.....:D......and I bet your favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain.....:eek: :eek: :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Why is it that half of your posts are so gay oriented...:rolleyes:......do you type with a limp wrist ?.....:D......and I bet your favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain.....:eek: :eek: :D

Ghost,

Why do you take umbrage at my anti-gay observations. Are you one of them ? "Not that theres anything wrong with that" (Seinfeld)

Do not trifle with my nick-names.

Broke Dick

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Matt Highsmith

Matt Highsmith

I forgot to mention Matt Highsmith's profile in picture number 3. Matt is sitting down while looking over his streaming equipment. Matt's company is Video Cue Sports Productions. He did a helluva job, however the local wi-fi connection kept causing freeze frames and disconnects. Matt said that next time he'd strictly use a cable connection.

His website, videocuesports.com, had clips of the 1P tournament available for awhile, but I didn't see them up there this morning. He has been streaming the big 10 ball event in Hollywood, Fla. this weekend.

Doc

oldroller

Verified Member
Sjd

Sjd

I don't know you but I met a woman that might.Did you ever go by "PENCIL DICK "

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Insecurity and jealousy is not a virtue !

Insecurity and jealousy is not a virtue !

oldroller said:
I don't know you but I met a woman that might.Did you ever go by "PENCIL DICK "

That was probably one of the old skanks I caught a dose from. You probably misunderstood her, she called me...

Penicillin Dick

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
vapros said:
Doc, looking at your pictures, I see that you have two shirts. You must have a day job, also. :D
Ha! Right you are, Vapros. However I try not to let my real job interfere too much with my pool habit. Actually the pics were taken on Saturday and then on Sunday; so I did have a few hours in between to go home and change my shirt...;)

Doc

lfigueroa

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Appreciate the photo of Lou. All I need now are good pic's of the Ghost and Chicago Mike. I don't want to waste my time missing balls if the right people aren't watching. ;)

Lemon Dick

Yes. I look like the Dog Whisperer -- Cesar Milan. Lot's of pixs of me out there on the net.

BUT -- I ain't no 65 or older, you old coot :)

Lou Figueroa
a younger than springtime 56

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lfigueroa said:
Yes. I look like the Dog Whisperer -- Cesar Milan. Lot's of pixs of me out there on the net.

BUT -- I ain't no 65 or older, you old coot :)

Lou Figueroa
a younger than springtime 56

The photo must have been taken from your bad side. I would have guessed you to be late 70's at best. :)

Old Dick

PS. People say I am a dead ringer for Brad Pitt....People lie a lot.

cuesportsvideo

Thanks Doc

Thanks Doc

It's http://www.cuesportsvideo.com Despite the
dark aura picture I took I had a real good time
at that event .Due to alot of politics I did not chose
to do the tournament in florida ,so it ended up being a
much needed mini vacation .
I will be posting some of the matches to youtube from
the Gulf Port tournament.They look and sound alot better
that way .I finally got my registration to work on here so
I will post a link to each match as they are uploaded .

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks Matt! We'll be looking forward to some of those matches as you get them posted on YouTube. Glad to see that you're on board with us. Keep us apprised of your streaming schedule, along with new developments on cuesportsvideo.com.

Very best regards,

Doc

chicagomike

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:

Lemon Dick

Dick,

People say I resemble Evan Handler. If you google Evan Handler you will get an idea of who to stay away from.:)

Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike