SVB vs Durbin

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Some more information I received 2nd hand this morning I thought I would pass along to all the sweaters out there...

SVB was supposed to play Durbin one pocket last night at Kickshots and it didn't happen so they are planning on playing tonight at Michaels in Cincinnati and I heard there should be a lot of people there to sweat it.

I also heard that they were playing even which is the same way they had played a little while ago and broke even after 9 hours of play.

Someone tell me I am getting some bad information here because I know Durbin can play rock solid sometimes and he makes some amazing shots but I would think that he can't play SVB even one pocket. I would think 10-8, 10-7 would be a good game but since I have been out of the loop for so long maybe I am dead wrong.

Anyone know how they played or how they intend on playing? Or better yet, what do you think would be a fair match that would make it a close competition?

Thanks!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Some more information I received 2nd hand this morning I thought I would pass along to all the sweaters out there...

SVB was supposed to play Durbin one pocket last night at Kickshots and it didn't happen so they are planning on playing tonight at Michaels in Cincinnati and I heard there should be a lot of people there to sweat it.

I also heard that they were playing even which is the same way they had played a little while ago and broke even after 9 hours of play.

Someone tell me I am getting some bad information here because I know Durbin can play rock solid sometimes and he makes some amazing shots but I would think that he can't play SVB even one pocket. I would think 10-8, 10-7 would be a good game but since I have been out of the loop for so long maybe I am dead wrong.

Anyone know how they played or how they intend on playing? Or better yet, what do you think would be a fair match that would make it a close competition?

Thanks!
SVB caught his limit yesterday ice fishing with his cousin in ND. It would take some serious cash to get him off that hole...lol

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
SVB caught his limit yesterday ice fishing with his cousin in ND. It would take some serious cash to get him off that hole...lol

hmm, if he is in ND, I kind of doubt he will be in Cincinnati tonight playing high stakes one pocket but who knows, guess we will see hehe..

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Maybe the guy who told me was confused but I asked him again this afternoon and he said it was for sure SVB. They apparently played 2 or 3 days ago for that 9 hour session and were supposed to play again last night but it was pushed off until tonight.

Who knows,but I would like to see it if it happens!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Maybe the guy who told me was confused but I asked him again this afternoon and he said it was for sure SVB. They apparently played 2 or 3 days ago for that 9 hour session and were supposed to play again last night but it was pushed off until tonight.

Who knows,but I would like to see it if it happens!

Probably Shannon Murphy.He plays out of Michaels and they might play even. Winters isn't a one pocket player as far as i know.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Are those fish still alive, left to flop around?

I watched a show about ice fishing, and ppl just threw the fish on the ice and it was pretty cruel.

Yes, you just throw them on the ice alive. Keeps them fresh. Some people knock them in the head with a pair of pliers so they don't jump around. Life is cruel. Killing for food is how we all live.