Thanks to Grady and John...

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
for coming out to Kolby's and playing. I appreciate them playing and having a good game with one another. If you all would like to see the videos just go to www.ontherailtv.com and press play and let it run through, hours of one pocket videos on there for you guys to watch. To move to the next clip just click the SLIDESHOW button on the bottom left of the screen and click the arrow right. Good shooting John on taking it down, perhaps there will be a rematch.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks for streaming the event, Lenny. Unfortunately by the time I got home from work, the contest was concluded. I did, however, avail myself of a few insightful comments on the chat while I was watching a little of your match with Dick. How did y'all come out?

Let me know about streaming the Surber 7/17-18. If you can't make it I'll go ahead and contact another guy.

Doc

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
gulfportdoc said:
Thanks for streaming the event, Lenny. Unfortunately by the time I got home from work, the contest was concluded. I did, however, avail myself of a few insightful comments on the chat while I was watching a little of your match with Dick. How did y'all come out?

Let me know about streaming the Surber 7/17-18. If you can't make it I'll go ahead and contact another guy.

Doc

Hi Doc, as of now I do not think I can make it out there. If I can figure a way to make it work and cover the expenses I will get out there as your event deserves coverage especially since its one pocket. If you can get someone that will be great to so we can all sweat it. Who are some of the top names who will be there?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Fast Lenny said:
Hi Doc, as of now I do not think I can make it out there. If I can figure a way to make it work and cover the expenses I will get out there as your event deserves coverage especially since its one pocket. If you can get someone that will be great to so we can all sweat it. Who are some of the top names who will be there?
Okay, Lenny. I'll ask around. Might be able to get Matt Highsmith. There were also two guys who streamed the last Pechauer event at Skeeter's. I'll see if I can find their card.

As to top names, it's too soon to tell. We do have Grady signed up, and of course the incomparable GulfportDoc. Last time we had Nick Vita, John Henderson, Jason Evans, and of course Mike Surber.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cliff Joyner sign up. He told me he'd play if he's in the area. Josh Hilliard expressed the desire to play, as did Jerry Brock. JoeyA will be here. I'm also expecting that Jamie Farrell will sign up. Eddie Brown would be a long shot, but we might get Mike Black from Baton Rouge. Lou Figueroa said he won't be able to make it this year. We could get Justin Cone or Harold McAbee. David Parker from Houston said he'd probably play.

Keep in mind that the tournament is handicapped, so a lot of the very top guys will not be attracted. However the payouts, and also the Calcutta could make an excellent payday for the top 4-5 finishers.

Doc