Bill Incardona and the Seniors One Pocket Event

Bigtruck

Verified Member
First off I would like to thank all of the viewers who tuned in to make this show a success. Your support is deeply appreciated.

I also would like to thank David Richardson for bringing us in to be a part of this historic event. David, John Rizzo and the staff of Bogies billiards where exceptional and made us all feel like we were at home.

Thanks to Bill Fuller for running a smooth event.

Special thanks to Justin Schwarz who came in to help with the setup, break down and operation of the show in general. Justin literally made it possible as I was in bad shape with an allergy cold. I spent much of the event back at the room in bed. Justin did it all without knowing if we would even be able to pay him and never asked for anything in return for his services. We were blessed with enough support to send Justin a nice check for his help. Thank you so much Justin! You're a real god send.

I would also like to thank Terry Hanna for all of his help promoting not only this event but in general. I don't know who he is but I'm pretty sure all that praying my parents did for me before their passing had something to do with this angel always looking over me. Thank you so much Terry!

Jason Walton, who has been by my side almost since I started streaming back in 2009, took extra care in helping some of the most challenging viewers purchase and connect to the show. He has showed himself to have the patience, fortitude and endurance of Hercules. I'm both proud and lucky to have a man like Jason by my side. Thanks buddy! You're the best!

Now......Bill Incardona. WOW!! This man, a hall of famer, showed all who witnessed it who is "The Boss" and how to "do it".

Bill started the Hotseat match at 12 noon on Sunday with a formidable opponent, and great guy I might add, Jerry Matchin aka Baby Huey. Bill went up 3-0 in a race to 4. One thing led to another and Bill ended up losing 4-3!! I predicted before the hotseat even began that Bill was going to win the event. He had a fire in his eye that I have seen many times. He was teflon. Nothing negative stuck to him on this day. Nothing.

Most who know Bill know that he struggles with his back. Today Bill shelved all of his problems, he parked all obstacles. He put all things negative on hold. Bill, having lost the hotseat match was now forced to play back to back shotgun matches if he continued to win. Bill did just that. He won the Semi final match, he won the first set of the finals and he went on to win the whole thing! Over 15 hrs of straight playing to take the title.

The way Bill Incardona carried himself during the entire day was an inspiration to me and may be the greatest win I have ever witnessed. THANK YOU so much Bill for showing me what the heart of a winner looks like. You deserved this win 100% and have inspired me to reach higher.

We will have these matches uploaded within the week and recommend all to check them out. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks to onepocket.org and all the great people for being involved.

Sincerely,

Ray Hansen

You ever watch those nature shows on the cable?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QEuXDX40bE

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you Ray!! This is an example of when people in the pool world WORK TOGETHER and how much can be accomplished with successful results and plenty of good will all around.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Warning: Do not attempt to stream old man tournaments in Houston. I get set up and spend four days in the hospital. Ray gets set up and spends his time in bed. This tournament is cursed for streamers. Beware all streamers

McSock

Most enjoyable stream I have ever watch. Player, commentators and stream quality was great!

Bigtruck

Verified Member
ray
you and your crew did an exemplary job
thank you for all you do for pool
:)

Thanks Larry!

I would also like to thank LSJohn for sitting in towards the end of the tournament. John is a real pleasure to work around. Very knowledgeable and professional. This guy loves life and is an inspiration to me.

I'm not sure if these gentlemen in this event have always been so positive and upbeat, but everyone had a good time, were good sports and truly enjoyed the competition from their peers.

I'm really happy that we were a part of it.

Ray Hansen

baby huey

Verified Member
Ray, this is Jerry Matchin, I was playing and haven't seen any of the stream, so how can I purchase a copy of the tape where Billy beats on me like I was his step child? I want to make my family watch the tape over Thanksgiving Dinner. Just kidding but how can I get a copy?

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Ray, this is Jerry Matchin, I was playing and haven't seen any of the stream, so how can I purchase a copy of the tape where Billy beats on me like I was his step child? I want to make my family watch the tape over Thanksgiving Dinner. Just kidding but how can I get a copy?

Jerry,

I'm really sorry that I didn't get to visit more. You were a real pleasure to watch play! I admire your workman attitude toward the matches and your never give up style.

The matches will be loaded on Vimeo on-demand this week and will also be available to own on hard drive.

I'll pm you with details.

Thanks,

Ray