OP.O members only tournament

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I thought I submitted this as a new thread earlier today, but I don't see it anywhere, so here it goes again...

How about having an open to members only one pocket tournament once a year...

Maybe $100.00 entry fee? Race to 4? No losers bracket? Single elimination.

Sort of a get to know the members in person kinda thing, complete with a nice dinner celebration the night before the tournament.

Establish some tier rankings among us and have a nice weekend vacation playing one pocket together.

I really would like to meet more members and this would be a perfect excuse to do just that, so I'm in.

I am not organizing this, but if someone volunteers to find a nice pool room that's willing to accomadate us, I will be glad to help.

I really don't care where it's held, I'll travel to wherever...

Ok... I see the other post now!!! Sorry for the redundancy...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I thought I submitted this as a new thread earlier today, but I don't see it anywhere, so here it goes again...

How about having an open to members only one pocket tournament once a year...

Maybe $100.00 entry fee? Race to 4? No losers bracket? Single elimination.

Sort of a get to know the members in person kinda thing, complete with a nice dinner celebration the night before the tournament.

Establish some tier rankings among us and have a nice weekend vacation playing one pocket together.

I really would like to meet more members and this would be a perfect excuse to do just that, so I'm in.

I am not organizing this, but if someone volunteers to find a nice pool room that's willing to accomadate us, I will be glad to help.

I really don't care where it's held, I'll travel to wherever...

Ok... I see the other post now!!! Sorry for the redundancy...

Terrible idea.

Nobody would like that.

Think of something slightly better..... like free money. :D