Ask Artie Holiday Special

chicagomike

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I have gambaled my whole life I have won my whole life I am knowlegable and qualified at what I am saying. I am giving my knowledge free. Nobody has to take it. you can do it your way. Its your choice you can belive me or not. I keep repeading because those are the things you have to learn to play better one pocket. I can make the game way more complicated and I say it were everyone can understand it. And if it did not turn out the way you expected it to turn out. You could have askred the quistion Why didnt it work out for me. THeir are many reasons. This is not the fountain of youth . You have to practice and work on your game and learn how to do it correctly. Have you learned the correct shots yet? Have you learned to make less mistakes yet. Have you learned what the correct shots are. Have you answered yourself why you are shooing the shot you are shooting. Have you learned how many balls you are going to make in what order. Have you learned what shoot you are going to shoot ahead of time when you are done running the balls. Have you learned what you have to no and do to win the game. Have you answerd all your quistions and what do I have to learn to be a smarter and better player. Have I learned when to shoot and not to shoot. Have I learned when to play safe. Have I learned what I have to do to lock up the game. Have I learned how to play the game mistake free. Do I no how to play the game of one pocket correctly ? Can I explain the game. Have I learned enough one pocket that I realy no how to play the game. WHAT DO I HAVE TO LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME OF ONE POCKET CORRECTLY MISTAKE FREE. CAN i PLAY ONE POCKET OR DO I JUST SHOOT BY INSTINCTE AND JUDGMENT OR DO I TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PLAY THE GAME WERE I UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM DOING. MY FRIEND YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO TO GET TO THAT LEVEL. AND I WILL DEBATE WITH ANYONE ABOUT ONE POCKET. GET WHO YOU THINK KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT ONE POCKET AND LETS HAVE A CONTEST AND WE WILL GO FROM THIER. iF YOU DONT BELIVE WHAT I AM SAYING YOU MITE NOT BELIVE ANYONE. GET YOUR SOURCE AND WHO YOU THINK KNOWES MORE AND LETS GET TOGETHER AND SEE WHO KNOWS WHAT. WHO DO YOU WANT TO PUT UP AGAINST ME. I NO THE ANSWERS DO ANY OF THE OTHER PLAYERS. I NO THE CAN SHOOT AND MOVE AND BE AGGRESIVE WHAT ELSE DO THE NO ABOUT THE GAME. I havant got no chalanges yet. Think about that. Her is a chance for you to learn and you want to make it like it doesnt work. Correct one pocket and mistake free is what you have to learn and all the other player too. Then you can play correct one pocket mistake free. AND THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT. IT MEANS THAT YOU NO WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN TO BECOME A BETTER LPAYER. AND ONCE YOU LEARN IT YOU STILL HAVE TO DO IT. If error free one pocket made your game better. Why did you start loosing your shoot selection? And why did your gamego down? And why would your game go down because of your shoot selection? Could you answer these quistions and we will figure out the answer. I am trying to help your game if you dont want my help that is your choice. I am not a touite and I dont get paid for doing this. All I did was rto try to get more people interested and make them aware of the correct way to play one pocket. I have had champions ask me for one pocket lessions do you think the no that I have the answers the are looking for. And you shold spend your time practicing and learning if you want to become a better player. And if you want to get me a player I will show him. And we will see what he says when I am done showing him. Who wants a free 7 day lession. I will only show one person. To show that what I said works. One person. But for everyone else keep learning and practicing because it realy works.

Artie,

Has anyone taken you up on the lesson offer? If not I would be interested and would be a good candidate.

Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
For SKIN some of the things I wrote I have never herd or red by anyone. And What I wright is originale. NOt made up stuff. To make me sound like I no what I am talking about. I am qualified at a lot of gambling not just pool. And All the sports books were scared to death of me not because of the money I won but because of what I no. And I will be honest with the people on this site that are honest and sincere Because I want them to no and be fair to them. What I have said I will repeat it again. I even said to wright it down. I no how to play correct one pocket mistake free. And I would have given some more important information about one pocket butb its people like our feiend that stoped me from giving it up. And I no a Lot Lot more that I am keeping to use in a chalange contest. And If I would have said what it is all I would have herd is Remarks like everbody knows that and the said that for 50 years. Well thats not the truth .And that is my strength the truth. And like Skin said if you no everthing that I am saying then you will be steadling in the contest. BUt in the end Truth wins over lies and Good wins over evile. So now you no I gave people the bulits but I still have the atomic Bomb. And thanks for making me aware that people like you hurt the people who want to lear. And if you want to help all these people who are giving their time to learn. Then give them something that will help their game. And the first steep is by answering thier quistions sincerly and honestly And realy help them to learn. And the are all listning. Why . Because the want to no how to play the game correctly and mistake free. And the want to have the joy and pleasure of being a good player. And then the can compete in the tournaments against the best players. BUt the need to learn. Nobody wants to be a fool or laughed at. So help them by answering their quistions if you sincerly want to help them to learn and improve. Everyone can CHANGE.

Artie, I recognize the value of what you are teaching because rather than just reading it once, it read it several times and think about it for a long time to find out what it means and how it can be used.

What you say appears simple and obvious to someone who just reads over it quickly or does not have an open mind. They criticized Picasso's work the same way - "My kid could do that!", yet he was perhaps the greatest artist who ever lived. He changed everything.

The biggest truths always are very simple in how they appear. "What goes up must come down." That's obvious and seems silly to even say. "Heck, even cavemen knew that!" But, if you take the time and effort to think about what it means and why it happens, then you are off on a 50 year career in physics simply trying to understand the nature of gravity.

No, I have a different view than your critics and it is not because I am being subjective. It is because I believe your way of thinking about pool is very original and intricate and correct. And because of that it is worth spending the time to think about your "simple truths" in order understand them and use them. Thanks for writing on this message board.

Skin

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
chicagomike said:
Dick,

Are you stil planning on being at the Gulfport tourney? If so, I'll see ya there.

-Chicagomike

Mike,

I never commited to Doc's fine tournament, I wish I could have made it. I'm sure it will be a real neat get together. I will be at DCC.

Dick

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
chicagomike said:
Artie,

Has anyone taken you up on the lesson offer? If not I would be interested and would be a good candidate. I can get in touch with Larry Schwartz if you want and maybe he could help make arrangements if you're still offering.

-Chicagomike
I am not offereing lessions and I have not given a pool lession in 30 years or more. But if I come to chicago. I will let you no and we can get together. One of my daughters lives thier Its my Grandsons 3 birth day today. I wish I could be 3 years old agan and no what I no. BUt keep reading and learning and askink quistions . And getting the correct answers to youre qoustions will help your game. Thinking and learning on your own is a big part of becomeing a real good player. Its about you and what you learn. And you have the greatest computor in the world your mind. Use it to think with and ask yourself what you have to learn and practice and wor on. And you will learn some of the answers you are looking for. And one day YOU may wake up and everything will come to you and you will see eveything clearly that you have learned and studied. One pocket is a learning game. NOt a guessing game. Or a count game from one to nine. One pocket is a mind and thinking game. And the more you learn the stronger you will play. ASk me quistions about the game that you dont no or are unsure of. But I will help you and I will tell you the correct thing to do. NOt just some made up crap. And I will tell YOU why its correct and why you should do it. I will give you a exampale one day I was with Ronnie and another good player and and the good player asked me what to do in a certain position. And I told him what to do and why. And then after I told him. Well Ronnie said I do that to. Have you herd that story before. After someone gives the answer the say I no that to or I do that to. But its not the truth. And that is why I want a chalange contest. Not after I give out all the strong information and then the use it against me. That wouldnt be to smart comming from me. But keep practicing and when I come to Chicago. I will let you no. And we will get together. I have had many people ask me for lessions but I will leave the lessions to people who want to give them. And if you get a lession and you dont like what you are learning. My advice is to find another person to give you lessions Its like fiding the wright doctor for what ailes you. But you can learn a lot by teaching yourself. And working on what you have to learn. Get to work and start your learning program. You can figure out how to run the balls in what order and what angales and it will take time to do that but that is all part of learning. And dont just run a buntch of balls and after yiou run 5 balls you ask yourself. What do I do now. Have it figured out ahead of time. And belive me even the best players dont do that. And if the say the do well its very simple. HAVE THEM SHOW YOU THAT THE NO AND WHAT THE SAY IS THE TRUTH. And I no what the truth is because I seen it my whole life with the greatest players. And just have them show you and you will see were the are at. Hang in their you will get the answers that you are looking for. You might not be the greatest player in the world. BUT YOU WILL NO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. AND THE REASON WHY.

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
I always enjoy listening to accomplished one pocket veterans. Each one has a different take and I find golden nuggets of info in each of their diverse approaches. Discussion is one thing but deliberately baiting someone who is trying to contribute is pretty un-classy. If you want to discuss a different way of teaching one pocket - great - start a new thread and I'm all ears.

One would think accomplished one pocket veterans should be given a little lee way. A lot of them led lives that did not quite prepare them for the treacheries of internet communication. If a guy is trying to speak from his heart but in a manner that doesn't meet with your exacting standards - where's the real harm?

This endless harping on people who are trying to contribute by posters that don't contribute gets old. There are forums that specialize in that like AZ Billiards. I've always thought this forum is special and is a place where we try and tolerate each other for the sake of our love of one pocket . But maybe I'm wrong.

lfigueroa said:
How about this: if you don't like what certain people are saying, don't read their posts, or put them on ignore. Perhaps my second mistake here was to think this was a *discussion* forum. And inherent in that, is the concept of debate.

Artie has repeatedly claimed to be the smartest 1pocket player in life. But I find a profound disconnect between someone claiming to be the smartest 1pocket player in life, with the moribund quality of the recommendations he's made for improving your game.

But that's just me. If you don't like that opinion, I'm not going to apologize or tell you to keep your opinion to yourself. Instead, I'll just ask that you present your opinion here for further discussion. And if that opinion is that you think Artie is posting the greatest info on 1pocket since Captain Mingaud put leather on the end of a pool cue, just say so. I have no problem with anyone posting their opinion in a civil manner here and neither should you.

Lou Figueroa

chicagomike

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I am not offereing lessions and I have not given a pool lession in 30 years or more. But if I come to chicago. I will let you no and we can get together. One of my daughters lives thier Its my Grandsons 3 birth day today. I wish I could be 3 years old agan and no what I no. BUt keep reading and learning and askink quistions . And getting the correct answers to youre qoustions will help your game. Thinking and learning on your own is a big part of becomeing a real good player. Its about you and what you learn. And you have the greatest computor in the world your mind. Use it to think with and ask yourself what you have to learn and practice and wor on. And you will learn some of the answers you are looking for. And one day YOU may wake up and everything will come to you and you will see eveything clearly that you have learned and studied. One pocket is a learning game. NOt a guessing game. Or a count game from one to nine. One pocket is a mind and thinking game. And the more you learn the stronger you will play. ASk me quistions about the game that you dont no or are unsure of. But I will help you and I will tell you the correct thing to do. NOt just some made up crap. And I will tell YOU why its correct and why you should do it. I will give you a exampale one day I was with Ronnie and another good player and and the good player asked me what to do in a certain position. And I told him what to do and why. And then after I told him. Well Ronnie said I do that to. Have you herd that story before. After someone gives the answer the say I no that to or I do that to. But its not the truth. And that is why I want a chalange contest. Not after I give out all the strong information and then the use it against me. That wouldnt be to smart comming from me. But keep practicing and when I come to Chicago. I will let you no. And we will get together. I have had many people ask me for lessions but I will leave the lessions to people who want to give them. And if you get a lession and you dont like what you are learning. My advice is to find another person to give you lessions Its like fiding the wright doctor for what ailes you. But you can learn a lot by teaching yourself. And working on what you have to learn. Get to work and start your learning program. You can figure out how to run the balls in what order and what angales and it will take time to do that but that is all part of learning. And dont just run a buntch of balls and after yiou run 5 balls you ask yourself. What do I do now. Have it figured out ahead of time. And belive me even the best players dont do that. And if the say the do well its very simple. HAVE THEM SHOW YOU THAT THE NO AND WHAT THE SAY IS THE TRUTH. And I no what the truth is because I seen it my whole life with the greatest players. And just have them show you and you will see were the are at. Hang in their you will get the answers that you are looking for. You might not be the greatest player in the world. BUT YOU WILL NO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. AND THE REASON WHY.

Artie,

Thanks for the sound advice and I know what you're talking about when someone says"That's how I do it too." I will keep practicing in my search for mistake free one pocket.

By the way, "Happy Birthday!" in advance in case I don't get to the computer tomorrow.

-Chicagomike

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
We're all on the same team...

We're all on the same team...

demonrho, before there was OnePocket.org, and before there was AZBilliards, and even before there was CCB, there was (still is) RSB -- rec.sport.billiard -- the oldest "forum" of them all. It is also the roughest, toughest & most wide open slugfest of a "forum" because there is pretty much zero moderation there. Lou happens to be a veteran. Not that that makes him at all "one of the bad guys", but it certainly did toughen him up for the internet sparring wars, which are mild everywhere compared to RSB. However, he also happens to be a very articulate and knowledgeable One Pocket communicator -- and a pretty good amateur player, too. (This is is not a secret I am spilling). I would definitely like to see him posting more, but of course would prefer his posts to be more of a positive and helpful nature :)

As much as some people think I am heavy handed in my role of moderator here on OnePocket.org, I really hate to step in. My first choice is always to hope things blow over on their own. My second is often to try to post some kind of ameliorative comment to lighten the mood, the third is warn, or sublty edit if possible. The forth or fifth is to actually delete something and the last is to ban.

My favorite concept of all is that as One Pocket players & fans, let's try to remember we are all on the same team, even though sometimes we might be pulling in opposite directions.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
artie HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you can enjoy your day knowing ( the people you beat playing mistake free corect one poket may not wish you such happiness) but all of us aspiring one pocket champions do.happy birthday.larry

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
artie HAPPY BIRTHDAY>
Its my grandsons birthday and mein is tomarrow. I remember when my dauighter was ready to have the baby and I told her hold on for another 3 houers and my grandson and me can have our birth day on the same day. And all she said was DAd. but its close enough. THanks.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
NH Steve said:
demonrho, before there was OnePocket.org, and before there was AZBilliards, and even before there was CCB, there was (still is) RSB -- rec.sport.billiard -- the oldest "forum" of them all. It is also the roughest, toughest & most wide open slugfest of a "forum" because there is pretty much zero moderation there. Lou happens to be a veteran. Not that that makes him at all "one of the bad guys", but it certainly did toughen him up for the internet sparring wars, which are mild everywhere compared to RSB. However, he also happens to be a very articulate and knowledgeable One Pocket communicator -- and a pretty good amateur player, too. (This is is not a secret I am spilling). I would definitely like to see him posting more, but of course would prefer his posts to be more of a positive and helpful nature :)

As much as some people think I am heavy handed in my role of moderator here on OnePocket.org, I really hate to step in. My first choice is always to hope things blow over on their own. My second is often to try to post some kind of ameliorative comment to lighten the mood, the third is warn, or sublty edit if possible. The forth or fifth is to actually delete something and the last is to ban.

My favorite concept of all is that as One Pocket players & fans, let's try to remember we are all on the same team, even though sometimes we might be pulling in opposite directions.

Steve, I think you do a great job of moderating. After all, you have to deal with the smartest people on earth.(one pocket players)
They have been known to woof at each other uncontrollably, and upon occasion, can get quite nasty. all you have to do is threaten them with banishment, then they will act civil, maybe. :rolleyes:

Professional moderator Dick

lfigueroa

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
demonrho, before there was OnePocket.org, and before there was AZBilliards, and even before there was CCB, there was (still is) RSB -- rec.sport.billiard -- the oldest "forum" of them all. It is also the roughest, toughest & most wide open slugfest of a "forum" because there is pretty much zero moderation there. Lou happens to be a veteran. Not that that makes him at all "one of the bad guys", but it certainly did toughen him up for the internet sparring wars, which are mild everywhere compared to RSB. However, he also happens to be a very articulate and knowledgeable One Pocket communicator -- and a pretty good amateur player, too. (This is is not a secret I am spilling).

Knocker.

Lou Figueroa :)

lfigueroa

Verified Member
demonrho said:
I always enjoy listening to accomplished one pocket veterans. Each one has a different take and I find golden nuggets of info in each of their diverse approaches. Discussion is one thing but deliberately baiting someone who is trying to contribute is pretty un-classy. If you want to discuss a different way of teaching one pocket - great - start a new thread and I'm all ears.

One would think accomplished one pocket veterans should be given a little lee way. A lot of them led lives that did not quite prepare them for the treacheries of internet communication. If a guy is trying to speak from his heart but in a manner that doesn't meet with your exacting standards - where's the real harm?

This endless harping on people who are trying to contribute by posters that don't contribute gets old. There are forums that specialize in that like AZ Billiards. I've always thought this forum is special and is a place where we try and tolerate each other for the sake of our love of one pocket . But maybe I'm wrong.

Personally, I'm not baiting anyone. I believe that if you want to say you're the smartest ever, that puts some extract baggage on you, that you've placed there yourself. If you disagree, that is your privilege -- tell me why.

More simply put, I am just disagreeing with the posture someone has taken on this group (taking into consideration all the bad mouthing they have done of some very credentialed players) and compared that, in the light of day, to the quality of instruction they are posting. What they are posting is nothing special and not worthy of someone who claims to be: "the smartest ever."

Sorry if you find this "unclassy."

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Dick Mc Morran said:
Steve, I think you do a great job of moderating. After all, you have to deal with the smartest people on earth.(one pocket players)
They have been known to woof at each other uncontrollably, and upon occasion, can get quite nasty. all you have to do is threaten them with banishment, then they will act civil, maybe. :rolleyes:

Professional moderator Dick

The only person who has gotten "nasty" here has been Artie.

Lou Figueroa
off with his head!

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lfigueroa said:
The only person who has gotten "nasty" here has been Artie.

Lou Figueroa
off with his head!

I have vowed to not get involved in a "Chicago crowd" conflict. However, "Let he who casts the first stone,,,,etc. Lou, your opinion is very valid here on this forum, but isn't there some way to just get along ? If you don't agree with Artie, or me,
or Doc, can't you just say you don't agree, and state your reasons ? Do you feel it is necessary to make comments that you know are going to lead to controversy and bitter responses ? I think we should, as responsible adults, rise above that level.
Otherwise, we are just a smaller version of AZ billiards. And we all know, thats NO fun.

Dick

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
Dick Mc Morran said:
I have vowed to not get involved in a "Chicago crowd" conflict. However, "Let he who casts the first stone,,,,etc. Lou, your opinion is very valid here on this forum, but isn't there some way to just get along ? If you don't agree with Artie, or me,
or Doc, can't you just say you don't agree, and state your reasons ? Do you feel it is necessary to make comments that you know are going to lead to controversy and bitter responses ? I think we should, as responsible adults, rise above that level.
Otherwise, we are just a smaller version of AZ billiards. And we all know, thats NO fun.

Dick

I agree with Dick.

Only small potatoes are being boiled here and there is no reason to turn up the heat. If a person likes the blood-letting internet action, better places to go are major political or religion boards. Plenty can be had there.

Or, you could just bring up the subject of aiming systems on pool boards. That is guaranteed to be worth at least 2 solid weeks of knife-fighting. :rolleyes:

Skin

OldSchool

Verified Member
You guys keep calling me and Lou the bad guys, when were not at all -- we don’t care if he doesn’t spell well, we don’t have any past grudges with him, we just hate bs and we hate a hypocrite. I'm 66 years old, I've been around the pool halls for 50 years, and I know bs when I see it. You know, there’s an old saying that is very fitting here, “Don’t kill the messenger”, but that’s what you guys are doing. All were doing is calling a spade a spade, but you guys want to call a spade a heart lol. Don’t worry though, I won’t be beating this dead horse much longer.

Now let me give you a good example of Artie’s hypocrisy that Lou and I can’t stomach -- and I’d like to see the Artie defenders respond to what I’m about to say -- don’t just write more hate at Lou and myself --- respond to what I say next.

For talking bad about his ‘lessons‘, Artie has been calling Lou and myself knockers for the last two days, saying it’s the creepiest thing you can be -- well what do you call this, from one of Artie’s posts yesterday talking about the accustats commentators -- and he’s said variations of this same thing in previous posts.

Here’s what he said:
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Just like on Tv I can tell you if the geatest players are shooting the wrong shots and WHY. CAN anyone else do that. I watched the taps and I seen people commontate and nobody said ahead of time what the player was going to shoot till after the shot. Unless it was aotomatic and it was a easy choice. But nobody says thats the wrong shot and why. NOBODY. And Nobody sayes what shot to shoot and why. Once in a while the will say i would shoot this or he will shoot that. BUt nobody ever says this is the correct shot and why. And now that I put it on this sight maybe someone will say it and use it next time the are on accu stat. And remember were it came from. And you might even have one of the say once in a while I would shoot this shoot or that shot. And after the shoot its easy to repeat and say what the did.

Well, you know what that stuff is that he said about the commentators inability to analyze shots and situations -- IT’S A BIG TIME KNOCK! -- from ARTIE THE KNOCKER. And do you know who these excellent, experienced, insightful commentators are that Artie is knocking? It’s Billy Incardona, Danny Diliberto, my dear friend of 40 years Johnny Ervolino may he rest in peace, Grady Matthews, etc. -- he’s saying that these hall of fame expert commentators are stupid and clueless, and that’s an insult, and yes, THAT MAKES ME MAD. ARTIE THE HYPOCRITE KNOCKER said: “ I watched the taps and I seen people commontate and nobody said ahead of time what the player was going to shoot till after the shot.” That’s complete bs and a lie. On the contrary, Billy and Grady are always falling over each other trying to be the first one to say what the guy is going to shoot and why!!!

Now there’s some undeniable truth for you -- that’s the kind of stuff that Lou and I, and many others on here who choose to stay anonymous, can’t stomach.

Ps, Just to leave on a lighter note, I thought up a joke to leave you with --- Knock, Knock, “Who’s there? --- Artie.

Last edited:

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Lou:
Artie has been giving us great information on one pocket players and pool history that has been sadly overlooked. He's given us some good info on minority players that have often been ignored. I really appreciate him giving me insight into Mexican Johnny and his place in pool history.

And for dummies like me, he has given interesting insights into how to use our heads in the game. Sometimes what seems very basic to others can at a deeper look open up subtle new epiphanies.

As far as Artie being smart, I'll take Nick Varner's word. A friend of mine who is super tight with Varner told me that Varner told him when he first played Artie, Artie beat him to death for 7,8,9 hours. Nick's dad kept telling Nick to pull up but Nick told his father: "No, I can't. I'm learning too much."

So, Lou, and those others of you who are super smart, even if the stuff Artie is telling us is kiddie stuff to you, we are learning something from a guy who taught another dummy like us, Nick Varner, some pointers;-)

Seriously, guys, lighten up. Life is short. Let us have our fun.

lfigueroa said:
Personally, I'm not baiting anyone. I believe that if you want to say you're the smartest ever, that puts some extract baggage on you, that you've placed there yourself. If you disagree, that is your privilege -- tell me why.

More simply put, I am just disagreeing with the posture someone has taken on this group (taking into consideration all the bad mouthing they have done of some very credentialed players) and compared that, in the light of day, to the quality of instruction they are posting. What they are posting is nothing special and not worthy of someone who claims to be: "the smartest ever."

Sorry if you find this "unclassy."

Lou Figueroa

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
OldSchool said:
You guys keep calling me and Lou the bad guys, when were not at all -- we don’t care if he doesn’t spell well, we don’t have any past grudges with him, we just hate bs and we hate a hypocrite. I'm 66 years old, I've been around the pool halls for 50 years, and I know bs when I see it. You know, there’s an old saying that is very fitting here, “Don’t kill the messenger”, but that’s what you guys are doing. All were doing is calling a spade a spade, but you guys want to call a spade a heart lol. Don’t worry though, I won’t be beating this dead horse much longer.

Now let me give you a good example of Artie’s hypocrisy that Lou and I can’t stomach -- and I’d like to see the Artie defenders respond to what I’m about to say -- don’t just write more hate at Lou and myself --- respond to what I say next.

For talking bad about his ‘lessons‘, Artie has been calling Lou and myself knockers for the last two days, saying it’s the creepiest thing you can be -- well what do you call this, from one of Artie’s posts yesterday talking about the accustats commentators -- and he’s said variations of this same thing in previous posts.

Here’s what he said:

Well, you know what that stuff is that he said about the commentators inability to analyze shots and situations -- IT’S A BIG TIME KNOCK! -- from ARTIE THE KNOCKER. And do you know who these excellent, experienced, insightful commentators are that Artie is knocking? It’s Billy Incardona, Danny Diliberto, my dear friend of 40 years Johnny Ervolino may he rest in peace, Grady Matthews, etc. -- he’s saying that these hall of fame expert commentators are stupid and clueless, and that’s an insult, and yes, THAT MAKES ME MAD. ARTIE THE HYPOCRITE KNOCKER said: “ I watched the taps and I seen people commontate and nobody said ahead of time what the player was going to shoot till after the shot.” That’s complete bs and a lie. On the contrary, Billy and Grady are always falling over each other trying to be the first one to say what the guy is going to shoot and why!!!

Now there’s some undeniable truth for you -- that’s the kind of stuff that Lou and I, and many others on here who choose to stay anonymous, can’t stomach.

Ps, Just to leave on a lighter note, I thought up a joke to leave you with --- Knock, Knock, “Who’s there? --- Artie.
All this started before your example ot the taps.We have to go back and see how it got stasrted. If we want to no the truth. And then we all have to watch a Grady Billy tap and then anilize it. And see what happines in the tap you are talking about and I would be happy to answer your qoustions.But we have to watch the tap and examine the evidence. And see what the say and do and I will give you my feed back. And then let the people be the judges and the jury. Not you or I. You cant be the judge and jury both. The people have to judge it. You cant be the judge. One has to be the planiff and one person has to be the diffendent. And even with knocking the spirit and will of the people to learn cannot be broken. And as far as all those people you no I mite no them better. And I realy dont no who you are? If you want to not show the real you then keep your mask on and continue your game. I am above board and I amm not hiding I tell people wgo I am.And I dont have no secterets that I wont talk about. And instead of fighting communicating works a lot better. Ans bring out the quistions that need to be answered. I love what Dick wrote and his example about who cast the first stone.He said it correct and I couldnt have said it any better. And even if we have differences and think different. Talk about the real quistions and answers instead of just saying its all BS. And not takeing sides and arguing like little kids. we need to act and be adults. And yesterday I wrote somthing like a little kid instead of a adult. And it did not accomplish anything. And if we dont talk like adults then their will be no communication. And eveything is shut down. Even the learning prases.And people want to learn not argue. THe can argue every day if the want to but it does not soulve anything. And all arguing is its all about who is WRIGHT. And I would be happy to discuse the taps. If we are going to do it like adults. I have been away from conflicte and I had to refesh my memorey. And not add to the arrgument and defuse the conflict. And I give postive reinforcment. not negative rein forcement. And everything I wrote is not 100% perfect. And I haveant seen or herd anyone calling you a bad guy. And all I her is just words without exampales. We need to go throgh it and see what we are both talking about and not just say everything is bs because that is meaning less ans does not soulve anything. And we can learn from it. And nobody called you a knocker you put yourself in with it. I am thankfull that I have so many peoples support. That want to learn. And my pourpose is to help the people learn who want to learn.What is your pourpose?If you love the game then but the focus on the game. And its worth learning. I have learned that I make a difference. What do you want to learn. Are you willing to go the distance? Your foucus should be on learning not on whats wrong. THE GREATEST HUNGER IS KNOWLEDGE. I was going to quite tell I seen people fighting to learn. I would be happy to answer any of your quistions.

oldspurguy

Verified Member
From
Beaumont, Texas
OldSchool said:

Here’s what he said:

You certainly have a right to your opinion. In your first post you said you have 45 years experience as a player and railbird. I would be interested in hearing about some of your experiences. Why not start a thread and share some stories or knowledge. I look forward to reading them.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Dick Mc Morran said:

Dick

Dick, I've made the point I wanted to make and am done.

I do take issue with your characterization of my intentions. IMO, it just went on longer than it should have because of the nature of some of the discussion that went on. And in this vein, I also believe you should be directing your comments about being a responsible adult and rising to a higher level, to someone other than myself in this little fish fry. Just my opinion.

I'm all for fun. Just not so much for bull sheet.

Lou Figueroa