Papie The Lurker

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
WTF Papie? - you're a lurker now?...cat got your tongue?...I see you logged on here everyday without posting...

Maybe you're having to abide by what your mother taught you/said to you 65 years ago >>> "Little Dickie, if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all"...:D:p:D

- Mr. Ghosty/President of the A.M.A.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
WTF Papie? - you're a lurker now?...cat got your tongue?...I see you logged on here everyday without posting...

Maybe you're having to abide by what your mother taught you/said to you 65 years ago >>> "Little Dickie, if you don't have somthing nice to say, then don't say anything at all"...:D:p:D

SJD is on a road trip and doesn't have time for small talk on the computer. I should be with him and we would be winning twice as much, but the back isn't up to it yet. Hope it's better by Derby time. I would hate to ask for a spot but I know you would not take advantage of a helpless old man.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
lll said:
john if your back isnt better soon maybe Billy I. "the doctor you can trust":)
could help you:rolleyes:

The last time I fooled with him the "FEES" were brutal.

BUT, if I get by my partner match against Bernie and The Ghost, I will put the "HENDERSON PARLAY SYSTEM" in action and try to fire the 1k at him and get some of my $$ back.

This all depends on outrunning the nuts against Ghosty and Bernie. Looks like my mouth wrote a check my ass will have to cash again.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jrhendy said:
This all depends on outrunning the nuts against Ghosty and Bernie. Looks like my mouth wrote a check my ass will have to cash again.

Quit trying to lull me and Bernie to sleep with that 'soft con' - playing the underdog card, the injury card and the age card all in one day..:rolleyes:...we all know the match is a pick it...

...when it gets to be close to post time, Billy and Rod will probably start booking the match on here, letting everybody have their choice - giving $110 or $120 to $100...:eek:...:D

- Ghosty

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:

Maybe you're having to abide by what your mother taught you/said to you 65 years ago >>> "Little Dickie, if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all"...:D:p:D

Ghosty,

The only time he PM's me is when he wants to borrow MORE money. I sure wish John was with him, at least he'd have a manager that knew what he was doing:eek: . I get the distinct feeling that as soon as he repays the $4612.98 that he's borrowed he'll stop calling me or PMing me.

D,D,D

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Ghosty,

The only time he PM's me is when he wants to borrow MORE money. I sure wish John was with him, at least he'd have a manager that knew what he was doing:eek: . I get the distinct feeling that as soon as he repays the $4612.98 that he's borrowed he'll stop calling me or PMing me.

D,D,D

Maybe before ! LOL :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Ghosty,

D,D,D

Stop worrying about getting paid...I would like to know what my credit limit is. I'm finding out the numbers are a little different these days. My nut is running about $150 a day...then there's gas, food and lodging on top of that..Seriously, YJ is 7 bucks a pop at California Billiards...(Short pours too)..;)

I'll be glad when we start making the big $$$... I've allready lemoned off several hunert, I'm ready to start taking it off now..:p

PS...I'm thinking 20K would be a good line of credit, I know you'd hate to put too much pressure on us old geezer's...:cool:

PPS.Sorry Jasper...Us road men rarely make small talk with stationary, Chicago based home cooker's...:eek:

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Stop worrying about getting paid...I would like to know what my credit limit is. I'm finding out the numbers are a little different these days. My nut is running about $150 a day...then there's gas, food and lodging on top of that..Seriously, YJ is 7 bucks a pop at California Billiards...(Short pours too)..;)

I'll be glad when we start making the big $$$... I've allready lemoned off several hunert, I'm ready to start taking it off now..:p

PS...I'm thinking 20K would be a good line of credit, I know you'd hate to put too much pressure on us old geezer's...:cool:

PPS.Sorry Jasper...Us road men rarely make small talk with stationary, Chicago based home cooker's...:eek:
Dear Exhaust Breath,

As a very sharp roadman once said: "You don't need money to go on the road, you're supposed to be winning money on the road." If not for that you know that I'd give you the $20,000:eek: .

RBL