1p.org homepage

8andout

Verified Member
could the administrator of this webside please put something current on the frontpage. thanks

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I hate to have to update the home page this way, but I did. Can anyone help me with more of RA's vital information? I know he and I shared the same birthday, July 12, and I think he was born either 38 or 39. I do not know his given name, and also do not know if he died on the 6th or was it the night before. I imagine some of this will come out in newspaper obits, but I also know other media often comes to OnePocket.org for this kind of information.

PM or email steve@onepocket.org or cell 603 hate to post phone 496 numbers, lol 8321. Just put them together, area code included.

Please reliable information only.

JAM

Verified Member
I hate to have to update the home page this way, but I did. Can anyone help me with more of RA's vital information? I know he and I shared the same birthday, July 12, and I think he was born either 38 or 39. I do not know his given name, and also do not know if he died on the 6th or was it the night before. I imagine some of this will come out in newspaper obits, but I also know other media often comes to OnePocket.org for this kind of information.

PM or email steve@onepocket.org or cell 603 hate to post phone 496 numbers, lol 8321. Just put them together, area code included.

Please reliable information only.

I cried when I just saw the home page on Onepocket.org. Seeing Ronnie's photo. :(

I'm swamped with work right now, but this weekend, I am going to find this three-page article about Ronnie in one of my pool mags or news periodicals. It's loaded with good Ronnie Allen stuff, a great interview. He was happily married at the time, I think, when it was written, because there's a lot of family stuff in it.

Thanks for that photo of Ronnie. Oh, man, it hurts me to know how much Keith will miss him.

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
i love this site, pool and my friends in pool.

This thread is about the home page, i just want to say thanks for 1P.org and right now RA's obituary being up top is approate, and Shannons HOF and Grady's Obit, too. However in a month or 2 can we have something other than Obits on the home page,? i knew both Grady(20 years) and RA(6 or 7 years), liked them both lots, both treated me nicely and never bit me for $$, they were both very good to me. I will miss them forever, even before i knew them-i knew of them. these guys are my pool hero's. And some others still here on this site. Not just champions.

I just get sad every time I saw Grady's Obit this past year. I look at this site 2-3 times a week-sometimes i'm not logged in and I dont post much here, but I'm here reading. I listen to Mr. Beard, Dr. Bill, and the rest of the crew. I learn here and appreciate this site. I dont say much as I dont have much to add to the content of this site,

thanks

Eric