Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lll View Post
mitch i usually think of it when its above the side pocket too
rob here it is shown that way
p.s good description of the shot in freddys book...
I dont have freddy book...however if he would of put all the shots i know that he doesnt his book would have been 4 times as big
Old 04-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepockethacker View Post
I dont have freddy book...however if he would of put all the shots i know that he doesnt his book would have been 4 times as big
C'mon, who you kidding. You know you stole that shot out of my book. Thanks for busting him, Larry (III).

Beard

'bout every 10 years I come across a shot I dont know.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Verified Member

Default 🔫 🐴 🎱

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna View Post
Wyatt Earp was showing off with that shot back in Tombstone! JK JK

Beard
I think it was Morgan Earp. Curly Bill Brocius shot him in the poolroom as he was leaning over the table admiring the double kiss. Curly Bill hated that shot, it once cost him his horse.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Verified Member

Default One pocket shot for everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCard View Post
I think it was Morgan Earp. Curly Bill Brocius shot him in the poolroom as he was leaning over the table admiring the double kiss. Curly Bill hated that shot, it once cost him his horse.

Ha!!......
Old 04-19-2014, 05:36 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepockethacker View Post
I felt like explaining/showing a one pocket double kiss that alot of people dont know and could put in their arsenal. The only problem is I dont put up diagrams so maybe Larry or someone else can read what I say and set it up.

Put an object ball right below the side pocket frozen on the rail. It can even be almost touching the teat. Now put the cue ball directly across table from the object ball. You have the corner pocket on the opposite side of the table from where the object ball is. In other word you have to bank it. However if you go off the right side of the object ball it is an automatic scratch so you play the shot as a double kiss. Hit the ball really full maybe a centimeter(experiment) right of center and watch what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna View Post
C'mon, who you kidding. You know you stole that shot out of my book. Thanks for busting him, Larry (III).

Beard

'bout every 10 years I come across a shot I dont know.
When you two are done with your tugjobs you'll note that SloMoHolic filmed that shot, at my request, almost a year ago. I've only been shooting it for 35 years and nobody taught it to me.

If I ever felt like showing the other double-kiss shots I know, maybe I could fill a book with them.

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showp...4&postcount=20
Old 04-19-2014, 06:54 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
When you two are done with your tugjobs you'll note that SloMoHolic filmed that shot, at my request, almost a year ago. I've only been shooting it for 35 years and nobody taught it to me.

If I ever felt like showing the other double-kiss shots I know, maybe I could fill a book with them.
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showp...4&postcount=20
don't do that. just send them to me for my *TOP SECRET* three ring binder....

thanks for sharing that rob.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Verified Member

Default One pocket shot for everyone

I shot this shot last night and it worked like a charm. Thanks again.

Last edited by Mkbtank; 04-20-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:07 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Wirth View Post
Here is what the shot may look like as Rob described. I set up a couple more balls on the table to illustrate that the shot can be played with position given the proper circumstances.
Shot can be made with cb on the line from left edge of the Y in you[noting pocket in diagram]
Old 04-21-2014, 07:21 AM
Administrator

Even if this shot has made a pass through this forum and Freddy's book before, and some of our savvy members have had it in their arsenal for quite a while, there are lots of newer members and lurkers that certainly missed it. Thanks for posting it hacker! People only learn what they are ready to learn -- hopefully there are lots of new people ready to learn this shot now. I just hope no one I play beats me with it
Old 04-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Even if this shot has made a pass through this forum and Freddy's book before, and some of our savvy members have had it in their arsenal for quite a while, there are lots of newer members and lurkers that certainly missed it. Thanks for posting it hacker! People only learn what they are ready to learn -- hopefully there are lots of new people ready to learn this shot now. I just hope no one I play beats me with it
That's right. And there are shots to avoid also. Right now I want to make sure to avoid those Hacker Snake Bite Shots, as I now refer to them. You don't want to panic and cut off.. Well you just don't...Graphic story. Felt like I was there. You know what I mean?