Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #421  
Old 10-01-2015, 08:14 PM
Miller's Avatar
Miller Miller is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East St. Louis Area
Posts: 4,013
Default

lol. my main man, mitch.....just reeln' em in....

"awe shucks, don't know who so-and-so is...."
"awe shucks, not sure if the better half lets me get out...."

(that jtompilot fish is liable to snap your line, break your pole, throw you in the water....)
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 10-01-2015, 08:27 PM
straightback straightback is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: owensboro, ky
Posts: 1,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
lol. my main man, mitch.....just reeln' em in....

"awe shucks, don't know who so-and-so is...."
"awe shucks, not sure if the better half lets me get out...."

(that jtompilot fish is liable to snap your line, break your pole, throw you in the water....)
Bahahahaha!
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 10-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,120
Default onepockethacker challenges Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
lol. my main man, mitch.....just reeln' em in....




(that jtompilot fish is liable to snap your line, break your pole, throw you in the water....)


True that. I'm barely recovered from the last beating Jim gave me.

Road Stroke
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 10-01-2015, 11:00 PM
One Pocket Ghost's Avatar
One Pocket Ghost One Pocket Ghost is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ghosttown
Posts: 8,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelomako View Post
Was actually in Philly last week but we left because the Pope wouldn't play and he had all the hotels charging double and triple.
I have to go in the confessional and admit I was a knocker......

It was me that told the Pope not to play....I told him that he had no chance, and that you guys would relieve him of a big chunk of that vatican fortune that you cat licks hustled people out of, over the last 2000 years......and in return for my tugging his sleeve, he said he would have all of my mortal sins deleted - for life...and he also said he would make me a Saint - I think * Saint Ghost * has a beautiful ring to it...
__________________
jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 10-02-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 10-02-2015, 10:21 AM
keoneyo keoneyo is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
If Wayne is a "shortstop", Im not even the chalk dust on the line. Wayne is the best amatuer in LA and he plays pros all the time. Last time I was there he was giving Sunny the best of it. And the best part is, he is a class player and gentleman as most of the players at HOB. (NOT THAT SHADES GUY THOUGH!!!!!) hahahahaha
''

Bill all I can say is you light up the joint when you are in town. Always great to see you and never afraid of getting up and playing. Come back soon.
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 10-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Bobbytworails's Avatar
Bobbytworails Bobbytworails is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 121
Default Sherlock Moans

I have been off as my internet was down for two days. Glad you figured out whatever you think you did. I was born in New jersey and have lived in Atlanta for over 25 years. Whoever you are trashing I hope he deserves it. LMAO By the way, everything I wrote and will write I said would be 100% true. It was also about gambling, you want to make it personal, NO, I don't think so. So let's keep it about gambling so I can talk about things people care about. As far as the pic, I got it off this site somewhere ? You are really on a roll, sorry I missed it. I would have gotten back sooner. Whoof. Whoof. I'm still on to play at the Derby but you will say you were offering the game to some other guy

By the way, please go over my writing and tell me one thing, just one thing I said that wasn't true rather then play a laughable Sherlock Moans. And your stake horse wasn't named Vic, it was someone very well known on this site. You really figured this one out, next week you'll be telling us you found Jack The Ripper
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 10-02-2015, 09:00 PM
onepockethacker onepockethacker is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbytworails View Post
I have been off as my internet was down for two days. Glad you figured out whatever you think you did. I was born in New jersey and have lived in Atlanta for over 25 years. Whoever you are trashing I hope he deserves it. LMAO By the way, everything I wrote and will write I said would be 100% true. It was also about gambling, you want to make it personal, NO, I don't think so. So let's keep it about gambling so I can talk about things people care about. As far as the pic, I got it off this site somewhere ? You are really on a roll, sorry I missed it. I would have gotten back sooner. Whoof. Whoof. I'm still on to play at the Derby but you will say you were offering the game to some other guy

By the way, please go over my writing and tell me one thing, just one thing I said that wasn't true rather then play a laughable Sherlock Moans. And your stake horse wasn't named Vic, it was someone very well known on this site. You really figured this one out, next week you'll be telling us you found Jack The Ripper
Listen Bobby you got cute.. I gave you a little rope to see how far you wanted to go and now your embarrassed.. Its O.K. Me, Ditoro, Anthony and Felix had a good laugh about it.. Anthony read it all today and knew it was you right away also.. Everything I said was true also.. Although I was ACTUALLY there for everything I said.. John and Anthony are just like me they don't understand why you would start the shit with me... Oh by the way.. Next time you are going to talk shit try not to use the name Bobbytworails seeing how that is the nickname Ditoro gave you in our partners game.. and your avatar is the pic YOU sent me and Anthony when they recovered the table at Lucky 7's LOL.. Ditoro told me you were calling him and asking all the details when I played Nathan and if I did make the 2 railer my first attempt.. ( which he told you I did) He also said he told you about me playing Felix.. I know your coming down Ditoro told me so you don't want to be embarrassed and can play in our partners game..
P.S. The best you could come up with is your internet was down LMFAO

Im willing to let it go unless you want to keep being cute thats up to you..

have a nice day
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 10-03-2015, 10:22 AM
lfigueroa lfigueroa is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
If I had a choice of places to play in the country, I would choose the HOB in Santa Monica. Why? I play for action. I may not be the best but I will play the best for the cash if I can make a game. And if you cant get a game at HOB then youre either a professional rail bird, scared to lose $5. or broke. I have played so many guys there I cant remember their names or the number of games I have played.
Players watch me play and they salivate wanting to play me. When I walk in Mr Shades cries out, ROAD PLAYER! and the tables fill up with players wanting to play.
I get games from $20 to $300 and the only push over I had was Mr Shades who got his money back the next day when I thought I could give him a spot, 10-8.
You bring in a cue and start asking and next thing you know, not only are you playing the game you love for money, when you leave youre in Santa Monica, Ca.
Hacker, is that 11-5 still open?

My recommendations for 1pocket, in no particular order, would be Red Shoes outside of Chi-town, Buffalo's outside of NOLA, Hard Times south of LA, Shooters in Olathe, and Kolby's in Tempe.

Lou Figueroa
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 10-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keoneyo View Post
''

Bill all I can say is you light up the joint when you are in town. Always great to see you and never afraid of getting up and playing. Come back soon.
THANKS! The reason I step into any pool room is to play pool and get action. It is easy to light a place up when you know that youre going to get a game when you walk through the door. I started playing again yesterday. It was a good day picking up a hunnert and change.
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 10-03-2015, 05:06 PM
jtompilot jtompilot is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 3,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
lol. my main man, mitch.....just reeln' em in....

"awe shucks, don't know who so-and-so is...."
"awe shucks, not sure if the better half lets me get out...."

(that jtompilot fish is liable to snap your line, break your pole, throw you in the water....)
Don't worry, Mitch ducked me at Sandcasle.
First I flew in, then drove in, all for a rubber ducky
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.