Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by one pocket guy View Post
I second! Gonna miss seeing you and your offensive jersey.
Hope you can make the second annual Fall Fiasco at SRC.

Be SAFE out on the job Buddy~T
My pocket book won't miss his withdrawals..lol
Old 03-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Verified Member

Default t-shirts

Matt will be posting a thread soon for anyone wishing to order a Southaven tournament shirt. As usual he is doing a great job helping get those interested
shirts. Thanks Buddy!
Old 03-03-2019, 11:01 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagomike View Post
Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!
Dand. Will not have anyone to sing with to the jukebox music.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Verified Member

Finally got around to buying tickets and securing hotel. Arrive in Memphis around 2:30PM Mar 28th. Staying at Holiday Inn, 7237 Southcrest Parkway

Will have a car if anyone needs a ride etc. Otherwise should be at the hall before 5PM. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Attached Images

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos
Old 03-03-2019, 04:46 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick B View Post
Finally got around to buying tickets and securing hotel. Arrive in Memphis around 2:30PM Mar 28th. Staying at Holiday Inn, 7237 Southcrest Parkway

Will have a car if anyone needs a ride etc. Otherwise should be at the hall before 5PM. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Will be good to see you Nick.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Verified Member

Default Sorry guys.

My wife tripped on some concrete steps and fractured her right knee and left ankle. I'm withdrawing from this event.

I was thinking that I might still be able to make the event and that she might be recovered by then, but now the orthopedics people think something else is wrong besides the fractures, like that isn't enough.... Unable to walk or stand for more than a couple of minutes, wearing a boot on one foot and a full length leg brace on the other and now they want to do an MRI and possible surgery. Thank God we moved from a two story house to a one story house a few months ago and the fact that I started working out with weights and exercise the last year.

Maybe next time.

JoeyA
Old 03-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
My wife tripped on some concrete steps and fractured her right knee and left ankle. I'm withdrawing from this event.

I was thinking that I might still be able to make the event and that she might be recovered by then, but now the orthopedics people think something else is wrong besides the fractures, like that isn't enough.... Unable to walk or stand for more than a couple of minutes, wearing a boot on one foot and a full length leg brace on the other and now they want to do an MRI and possible surgery. Thank God we moved from a two story house to a one story house a few months ago and the fact that I started working out with weights and exercise the last year.

Maybe next time.

JoeyA
Joey....tough roll pal. More than anything, hope your better half gets on the mend soon. I'll get your entry back to you sometime tomorrow. Take care.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Verified Member

Entry list will be updated tomorrow. Two open spots for Memphis at the end of the month.....
Old 03-07-2019, 11:49 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
Entry list will be updated tomorrow. Two open spots for Memphis at the end of the month.....
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showp...87&postcount=2
Old 03-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Verified Member

Default Early arrivals something to do🤗

Any guys coming Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday, y’all can have a SHAKE GAME and if you need locals myself or John Fray, Todd or others will be around. We normally start $50 and go up $10 every game, Shake for partners every game. Wolf at James Christopher, he said he might be coming.