Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 03-01-2019, 02:46 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by one pocket guy View Post
I second! Gonna miss seeing you and your offensive jersey.
Hope you can make the second annual Fall Fiasco at SRC.



Be SAFE out on the job Buddy~T
My pocket book won't miss his withdrawals..lol
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 03-01-2019, 04:28 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,465
Default t-shirts

Matt will be posting a thread soon for anyone wishing to order a Southaven tournament shirt. As usual he is doing a great job helping get those interested
shirts. Thanks Buddy!
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 03-03-2019, 11:01 AM
warrenr warrenr is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagomike View Post
Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!
Dand. Will not have anyone to sing with to the jukebox music.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 03-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Nick B's Avatar
Nick B Nick B is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 525
Default

Finally got around to buying tickets and securing hotel. Arrive in Memphis around 2:30PM Mar 28th. Staying at Holiday Inn, 7237 Southcrest Parkway

Will have a car if anyone needs a ride etc. Otherwise should be at the hall before 5PM. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos
Location: Vancouver BC
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 03-03-2019, 04:46 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick B View Post
Finally got around to buying tickets and securing hotel. Arrive in Memphis around 2:30PM Mar 28th. Staying at Holiday Inn, 7237 Southcrest Parkway

Will have a car if anyone needs a ride etc. Otherwise should be at the hall before 5PM. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Will be good to see you Nick.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 03-06-2019, 08:16 AM
JoeyA JoeyA is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 317
Default Sorry guys.

My wife tripped on some concrete steps and fractured her right knee and left ankle. I'm withdrawing from this event.

I was thinking that I might still be able to make the event and that she might be recovered by then, but now the orthopedics people think something else is wrong besides the fractures, like that isn't enough.... Unable to walk or stand for more than a couple of minutes, wearing a boot on one foot and a full length leg brace on the other and now they want to do an MRI and possible surgery. Thank God we moved from a two story house to a one story house a few months ago and the fact that I started working out with weights and exercise the last year.

Maybe next time.

JoeyA
__________________
Have words, will travel.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 03-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Miller's Avatar
Miller Miller is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East St. Louis Area
Posts: 4,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
My wife tripped on some concrete steps and fractured her right knee and left ankle. I'm withdrawing from this event.

I was thinking that I might still be able to make the event and that she might be recovered by then, but now the orthopedics people think something else is wrong besides the fractures, like that isn't enough.... Unable to walk or stand for more than a couple of minutes, wearing a boot on one foot and a full length leg brace on the other and now they want to do an MRI and possible surgery. Thank God we moved from a two story house to a one story house a few months ago and the fact that I started working out with weights and exercise the last year.

Maybe next time.

JoeyA
Joey....tough roll pal. More than anything, hope your better half gets on the mend soon. I'll get your entry back to you sometime tomorrow. Take care.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 03-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Miller's Avatar
Miller Miller is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East St. Louis Area
Posts: 4,021
Default

Entry list will be updated tomorrow. Two open spots for Memphis at the end of the month.....
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 03-07-2019, 11:49 AM
Miller's Avatar
Miller Miller is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East St. Louis Area
Posts: 4,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
Entry list will be updated tomorrow. Two open spots for Memphis at the end of the month.....
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showp...87&postcount=2
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 03-07-2019, 08:04 PM
southavenrecreationcenter southavenrecreationcenter is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
Posts: 71
Default Early arrivals something to do🤗

Any guys coming Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday, y’all can have a SHAKE GAME and if you need locals myself or John Fray, Todd or others will be around. We normally start $50 and go up $10 every game, Shake for partners every game. Wolf at James Christopher, he said he might be coming.
__________________
Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.