Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #191  
Old 03-22-2019, 10:29 AM
jlcomp45's Avatar
jlcomp45 jlcomp45 is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Cape Girardeau MO
Posts: 275
Default

Should be there by 6ish Thursday. See you in less than a week all!
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 03-22-2019, 06:53 PM
rnewkirk rnewkirk is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Weatherford, TX
Posts: 406
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcomp45 View Post
Should be there by 6ish Thursday. See you in less than a week all!
John, Warren and I should be there to welcome you and, hopefully, your pretty wife, Jeannie.

Hope to be in pool room by 6 Wednesday.

Bill should be stocked up on Millers High Life for all of you. He wasn't expecting that many beer drinkers to drink same brand last tourney.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 03-22-2019, 07:24 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnewkirk View Post
John, Warren and I should be there to welcome you and, hopefully, your pretty wife, Jeannie.

Hope to be in pool room by 6 Wednesday.

Bill should be stocked up on Millers High Life for all of you. He wasn't expecting that many beer drinkers to drink same brand last tourney.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing Warren. I let him get away from me in Houston, it WONT happen again.
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 03-22-2019, 07:36 PM
Miller's Avatar
Miller Miller is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East St. Louis Area
Posts: 4,021
Default

hey kentucky....i'm gonna go ahead and get my own room (may or may not have a chicago amtrak train hopper with me....)

looking forward to it fellas....

one week chumps.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 03-22-2019, 07:39 PM
ChicagoFats ChicagoFats is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 637
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing Warren. I let him get away from me in Houston, it WONT happen again.
Does Warren live in houston?
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 03-22-2019, 07:43 PM
Miller's Avatar
Miller Miller is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East St. Louis Area
Posts: 4,021
Default

warren can handicap ostrich races with the best of them ....(and some of you think i'm nuts for playing the ponies....)
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 03-22-2019, 10:13 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
hey kentucky....i'm gonna go ahead and get my own room (may or may not have a chicago amtrak train hopper with me....)

looking forward to it fellas....

one week chumps.
Thatís fine, youíll only owe for the days booked.
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 03-22-2019, 10:13 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
warren can handicap ostrich races with the best of them ....(and some of you think i'm nuts for playing the ponies....)
Does he ride?
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 03-22-2019, 10:45 PM
jlcomp45's Avatar
jlcomp45 jlcomp45 is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Cape Girardeau MO
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnewkirk View Post
John, Warren and I should be there to welcome you and, hopefully, your pretty wife, Jeannie.

Hope to be in pool room by 6 Wednesday.

Bill should be stocked up on Millers High Life for all of you. He wasn't expecting that many beer drinkers to drink same brand last tourney.
See you then. Jeanne and Tracy will be with me. Iíll let you get that $10 back from derby. Looking forward to the lesson.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 03-23-2019, 07:05 PM
warrenr warrenr is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Does he ride?
See you in Memphis. We will be there Wednesday between 5-6.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.