Streaming info

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Dr. Bill beat Wayne again, so it's Baby Huey and the Dr in the finals. I been on for nine hours. I'm just getting into it....JJ is fascinating with analysis..

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Bill beat Wayne again, so it's Baby Huey and the Dr in the finals. I been on for nine hours. I'm just getting into it....JJ is fascinating with analysis..

I left when Billy was up 3-0 for the hot seat and just returned...are you saying Baby Huey came back to beat Billy? If so, WOW!

So this is the finals?

Thanks,
Dave

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Finals just underway first rack between Billy I and Jerry Matchin -- both stalwart onepocket.org members of course :D

LSJohn has just stepped into the booth along with lead commentator Jeremy Jones.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Yes, Jerry has to be beat 2 times so if he wins this first match it's over. Billy is ahead 4-0 in ball count, 0-0 game count.

Thx, I'm watching. I am still shocked that Jerry came back to win that hot seat match. It must have been something to see, sorry I missed it.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I left when Billy was up 3-0 for the hot seat and just returned...are you saying Baby Huey came back to beat Billy? If so, WOW!

So this is the finals?

Thanks,
Dave

Yes, he did come back and win that match. It's a true double elim. If Dr wins the first set, they will do another race to 3. Big LS John is sitting in with JJ. He knows the game pretty good also. He was playing good against Tom Tom when I was sweating that the other day also..

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Thx, I'm watching. I am still shocked that Jerry came back to win that hot seat match. It must have been something to see, sorry I missed it.

That match must have lasted more than 6 hours. If the same happens here, we will be here til after 3:00 am

keoneyo

Verified Member
Finals just underway first rack between Billy I and Jerry Matchin -- both stalwart onepocket.org members of course :D

LSJohn has just stepped into the booth along with lead commentator Jeremy Jones.

That's it for me. Good nite.