Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2019, 01:30 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post

Hey Ghost, look forward to seeing you again. I know I need my A+ game to win.
We both need to play our best, in order to win when playing each other.
Old 08-31-2019, 03:17 PM
Verified Member

well all you dumbasses i set up MY kick shot which is so easy i cant believe none of you picked it. i feel so left out.

so i shot it only 3 times as its a pain to try to recreate. each time i slaughtered the table and left no shot if i sold out so game over and made it once.

bill's shot was my second choice but my post on that didnt click through and lost it so i didnt put it back up. bills shot is really good.

all the other if hit great only prolong the agony by giving him next shot at putting you in trouble as seen.

ghost moves better than he talks so watch out challenging him if you like money and dont want to be homeless.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Verified Member

I do agree with Ghost's leaving the 9/14 combo alone, because the 14 can be made in so many ways as it is. If the 9/14 were sitting differently, then the obvious shot would be to come off the 14 in some fashion, in order to break up the cluster. Also, to my eye, hitting the 14/9 combo with speed from where the CB lays would bank the 9 into the 6, which takes the punch out of that choice.

~Doc
Old 09-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
Billy, except I'm not at all being "thin skinned"...you see, you don't know the history involved, or you'd understand that - it's not about this wwyd - I'll call you and tell you about it...and btw, it's not Jim, who I've always considered a friend, that this history involves.
I hope you are not implying "we" have history?

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos
Old 09-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick B View Post
I hope you are not implying "we" have history?
Hmmm the thot plickens
Old 09-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatle View Post
well all you dumbasses i set up MY kick shot which is so easy i cant believe none of you picked it. i feel so left out.

so i shot it only 3 times as its a pain to try to recreate. each time i slaughtered the table and left no shot if i sold out so game over and made it once.

bill's shot was my second choice but my post on that didnt click through and lost it so i didnt put it back up. bills shot is really good.

all the other if hit great only prolong the agony by giving him next shot at putting you in trouble as seen.

ghost moves better than he talks so watch out challenging him if you like money and dont want to be homeless.
I hate that you feel so left out. I sure would like to play you some.
Old 09-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
I do agree with Ghost's leaving the 9/14 combo alone, because the 14 can be made in so many ways as it is. If the 9/14 were sitting differently, then the obvious shot would be to come off the 14 in some fashion, in order to break up the cluster. Also, to my eye, hitting the 14/9 combo with speed from where the CB lays would bank the 9 into the 6, which takes the punch out of that choice.

~Doc
Doc, the 9ball will not hit the 6ball, if you look at the way the balls are positioned if anything it will hit the 2ball and figures to come close to your pocket. But that's just a plus with the shot considering the spot you're in. If you don't come off the 14ball then you're definitely at a disadvantage because of allowing your opponent to have the first good move. Even with the shot the Ghost chose you can clearly see that the player at the table has the advantage. By positioning the cue ball at the top left quadrant of the table your opponent will be hard pressed not to leave some type of a decent move for you when you get back to the table.

I am willing to play my shot in a prop bet with whomever thinks that there is another shot that is better. A small wager would suffice.

Set it up the way it lays and look at the leave once you play the cue ball to the top left, then offer your opinion. Thank you.

Dr. Bill
Old 09-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wincardona View Post
Doc, the 9ball will not hit the 6ball, if you look at the way the balls are positioned if anything it will hit the 2ball and figures to come close to your pocket. But that's just a plus with the shot considering the spot you're in. If you don't come off the 14ball then you're definitely at a disadvantage because of allowing your opponent to have the first good move. Even with the shot the Ghost chose you can clearly see that the player at the table has the advantage. By positioning the cue ball at the top left quadrant of the table your opponent will be hard pressed not to leave some type of a decent move for you when you get back to the table.

I am willing to play my shot in a prop bet with whomever thinks that there is another shot that is better. A small wager would suffice.

Set it up the way it lays and look at the leave once you play the cue ball to the top left, then offer your opinion. Thank you.

Dr. Bill
Will you be in New Orleans for Tony/Dennis match?
Old 09-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Verified Member

i am sure you would. and if i find out you are a go off and lose large sums when stuck you will run into me, otherwise have a great time playing.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wincardona View Post

Dr. Bill
Bill why wouldnt the incoming player just come thin off that 14 and leave whitey back in that top left corner?