Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Verified Member

Dr Bill, Let me pick a coach and I'll play you 9/6 at the Derby, We can play cheap based on our previous bets say $500/game. Just a hair above social pool.

and then we can play backgammon if the loser of the pool game agrees, this way-its a fair bet either way. Nobody will get robbed. $50/point and $500 1P should be the same size action. If the spot is out of line in the 1P game i'll adjust if you agree too do the same after 5 games-if it is a blow out. I want a fair game.

Since we both have back problems we can limit pool to 3-5hours a day. I'd like to play you for the experience and seeing you first hand manage your own game. Not just rob me. 1P is not my strong suit. Pool at the moment isn't, i need 3-4 weeks to get ready.

Just a idea, could be fun and social. I cant see more than $3000 to $5000 wion or lost by either of us, we can even flip a coin at the end of it all for the stake.

I came to Rome cause you did a few years ago, wow its amazing. wouldn't want to live here, i do really like it and will come back. On the square I got the idea from you when you were coming to see Zeegers and switched plans.

hope your good
Eric

PS I love Artie like family, he reminds me of my dad in so many ways(except pool and sports), however he cant be my coach cause i cant execute some of the shots he plays(i just dont have the skill).

Give it some thought, mite be fun. And nobody will get hurt.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:54 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Dr Bill, Let me pick a coach and I'll play you 9/6 at the Derby, We can play cheap based on our previous bets say $500/game. Just a hair above social pool.

and then we can play backgammon if the loser of the pool game agrees, this way-its a fair bet either way. Nobody will get robbed. $50/point and $500 1P should be the same size action. If the spot is out of line in the 1P game i'll adjust if you agree too do the same after 5 games-if it is a blow out. I want a fair game.

Since we both have back problems we can limit pool to 3-5hours a day. I'd like to play you for the experience and seeing you first hand manage your own game. Not just rob me. 1P is not my strong suit. Pool at the moment isn't, i need 3-4 weeks to get ready.

Just a idea, could be fun and social. I cant see more than $3000 to $5000 wion or lost by either of us, we can even flip a coin at the end of it all for the stake.

I came to Rome cause you did a few years ago, wow its amazing. wouldn't want to live here, i do really like it and will come back. On the square I got the idea from you when you were coming to see Zeegers and switched plans.

hope your good
Eric

PS I love Artie like family, he reminds me of my dad in so many ways(except pool and sports), however he cant be my coach cause i cant execute some of the shots he plays(i just dont have the skill).

Give it some thought, mite be fun. And nobody will get hurt.
Even tho I am the only player to ever coach Efren Reyes, my rates are reasonable. You will be required to try and execute what I tell you, however.
My style is much less complicated than Artie's. It is a style I had to develop due to my poor execution for the last 25 years.

Beard