Dippy vs Frost this Saturday (Possible Live Stream)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I am heading to Vegas to watch these 2 guys battle it out again, I brought my equipment along and might stream it, both players have given me the thumbs up, I just am waiting to hear back from John at Poolsharks. If your in the area, then get over there to sweat some action. I will give more details as I get them so keep your eyes open for when I post a possible start time. Later guys. ;)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I go the thumbs up from the players and the owner of Pool Sharks so it should be good to go later today, I am going to check the internet now, if its working then you guys are in for a treat. Thank the owner John and the players have allowing us all to watch. ;)

f67bird

I have the popcorn ready just in case.
Would love to see some of this action!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
whats the spot, set/game and $$$$???
inquiring minds want to know so they can REALLY SWEAT the action:D
you can pm me if you wish

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I believe its 18-4 and 10 ahead, not sure on the exact stakes, doubtful it will happen today but it might be good for tomorrow. Hopefully it all comes together or otherwise I made a trip to Vegas for nothing. :eek:

RedCard

Verified Member
Dream Stream

Dream Stream

So it won't be a wasted trip could you stream some Hooker Video while you're out there?
Thanks.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
RedCard said:
So it won't be a wasted trip could you stream some Hooker Video while you're out there?
Thanks.

It was my fastest trip to Vegas, was there less than 24 hours, 10 hours of driving is fun.

RedCard

Verified Member
Well you tried...

Well you tried...

Fast Lenny said:
It was my fastest trip to Vegas, was there less than 24 hours, 10 hours of driving is fun.

...Sorry it didn't pan out. I was looking forward to it too.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
RedCard said:
...Sorry it didn't pan out. I was looking forward to it too.

Yeah, I think you guys would have enjoyed them playing, we always here about but if your not there in person you never get to see it.